Reviews for Through Her Eyes
Wolves-R-Us chapter 25 . 5/12/2017
I know I'm a couple years late but I gotta say, I'm glad I found this story! I was kind of hoping someone had made a story from Clementine's POV. I really enjoyed reading this and I loved the scenes you added in. I always wondered what Clementine did when Lee wasn't around and I liked your version of the story. I knew the last chapters would be rough because I can't see, read, or think about that ending without tearing up! I think I'll go have that ice cream now... ;)
clutzycutie chapter 25 . 3/1/2017
This fic is amazing and I was so sad at the last few chaps I really really loved the fic!
clutzycutie chapter 24 . 3/1/2017
WELL i'm crying.
clutzycutie chapter 23 . 3/1/2017
Clem attacking the dude right as he says she couldn't hurt a fly has always been super funny to me! I'm super scared to read the next chap cuz I know I'm gonna cry ;-;
Ash the Aura Guardian chapter 25 . 1/8/2016
Very well written. It's the first Season 1 novelization I've seen from Clementine's POV and it's a refreshing change. What you did with the stranger was pretty cool too, since we actually got to see how the monster tricked Clem and his cruelty after kidnapping her. I hate him even more than I did before, which I didn't think was even possible.
Lonelyroad68 chapter 25 . 9/8/2015
Amazing job. I loved Lee, he is one of the best video game protagonists there is. I also like how you write Clem in this story.
guest chapter 8 . 4/21/2015
i love that kenny push clem on the swing i to do think that happen that clem had time with the other characters but they didn't show it
ArcV09 chapter 25 . 1/11/2015
Now I made a flood of my tears in my living room. This story was amazing.
JustSomeGuy23 chapter 5 . 11/6/2014
I knew that Carley was gonna be saved. Not that it's a bad thing, but I never see a lot of fanfics where Doug is saved. Then again, like 77% of the players have saved Carley. I myself had saved Doug, so I'm part of the minority.
JustSomeGuy23 chapter 4 . 11/6/2014
I'd like to point out one small error regarding Lilly. Video game Lilly is not Lilly Caul. Lilly Caul got her own backstory in the novel series, contradicting the backstory of what would have been Lilly Caul in the video game. Since the novel series was created, it was confirmed that video game Lilly is a completely different character.
leafs nation chapter 25 . 8/24/2014
And that's it I suppose. This was really well done, and I especially liked the detail you put in about Clem finding Omid and Christa - we didn't really get much of an explanation about that in the game. Bravo, bud! Hopefully your next one will be just as interesting!
BlackAngelRose13 chapter 25 . 8/17/2014
THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS SAD YET TOUCHING STORY!
alvaraiz chapter 25 . 8/17/2014
incredibly good on you the final chapter fic
I loved
not cry this time but I felt as if I pressed the heart while reading
very great. I will be attentive to your next fic.
redialing, congratulations on the good fic and thanks for the fun read.

greetings from chile!
I heart Lyoko chapter 25 . 8/17/2014
AAAAAWWWWWWW! I'm bummed that the story's over, but I'm glad it had a happy ending. I look forward to seeing more from you! :D
SaekoSasaki chapter 24 . 8/17/2014
THE FEELS ARE ATTACKING ME D:

Great job on this chapter and i was sure Lee was going to say. "You were like my own daughter I never had."