Reviews for Pathway to a Past
Acacia Jules chapter 2 . 7/1/2004
Ok, so not working timeline wise. Buffy would have DIED already by the time Connor was born, and would be sleeping with Spike.

Angel sleeping with Darla, had NOTHING to do with Buffy. He wasn't even THINKING about Buffy. Buffy barely entered his MIND those days. Cordelia, yeah, but sleeping with Darla was all about sex. That and her taunting him.
Aralain chapter 8 . 12/13/2003
This story…very inventive. It was some good shit, or shizznit as my best friend would say. Awesome
CarebearKara chapter 8 . 8/23/2003
Its a really great story.
kat175 chapter 8 . 12/9/2002
awwwww! that was sooo cute! i love it soo much! i hope you write another story! cause you are good! well bye
Weasy chapter 8 . 11/22/2002
Big thank you's to everyone who sent me feedback! It's all very much appreciated.

I've got my mock GCSE's for the next two weeks so I'm not going to be posting, but from the end of term I'm going to be back with lots more B/A fluff!

Weasy.
Ginger2 chapter 8 . 11/21/2002
Thank you for writeing such a lovely story, i look foward to reading more of your creations.
us-uk-chick chapter 8 . 11/21/2002
What a sweet, happy story. Sorta unique. Good job, sorry to see it end.
Queen Boadicea chapter 7 . 11/20/2002
Oh, so Angel is living in a mansion again, is he? Yeah, he always did like living the high life. This is a sweet chapter.
us-uk-chick chapter 7 . 11/19/2002
:D happiness finally for my favorite couple! Keep it up!
Story Oracle chapter 6 . 11/18/2002
I love your story! please continue it!
Queen Boadicea chapter 6 . 11/18/2002
"The maids will love having a baby to look after?" The hell they will! A baby's a loud noise at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other. It's obvious these are the kind of people who pay others to look after their kids.:) But seriously, this seems a very sweet chapter. I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop.
kat175 chapter 6 . 11/17/2002
hi! i really like this! and i hope you write more soon! well i can't wait to see what all you do!bye
us-uk-chick chapter 6 . 11/17/2002
this is a crazy little story but its fun! Please update soon!
Queen Boadicea chapter 5 . 11/16/2002
Crap. Doesn't anything ever go right?
Queen Boadicea chapter 4 . 11/15/2002
Ouch. This is going to hurt.