Reviews for From the Outside
Kereea chapter 1 . 7/25
ginar369 chapter 1 . 5/22
For once Angel's creepy stalker behavior was a good thing. I think he's finally let go of Buffy. Spike has given her something Angel never could.
enchanted nightingale chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
ForEver-A-DayDreamer chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
Awesome :)
spike'sloveb chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
That was wonderfully made. I loved how the characters turned out and fit perfectly with each other. Maybe you could do another with the whole scooby gang?
TheMoSenOne chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
While I love this, and agree with almost all your points, I don't think Bangel were soulmates per se. Spuffy were. That's what should give them a happy ending-Buffy wouldn't settle for less. I think the fact that they grew together and stuck by each other, particularly in S7, actually proves their soulmate thing-they fit perfectly. Can I just say though-I love your representation of Angel! Strikes the balance between Angel!Angel and Buffy!Angel :) and also this is only my opinion. Don't take it into account if yoou don't want. Thanks for the read!
ladykaydee chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
This is one of the best fics I've ever read. I looooved what you did with Spike, Buffy & Dawn. Picturing them that way was so fun. Wish it didn't have to end. This I'd going down as one of my classics. Amazing.
ailin8 chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Thanks so much for this story. It's so nice to read a Spike/Buffy fic without the Angel bashing. And I really enjoyed the look at the relationships between Spike, Buffy, and Dawn from the outside. Beautiful story.
HellsBelle116 chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
I enjoyed your story very much. It was refreshing to see Spike/Buffy/Angel interaction where they all seem in character. I get tired of the Angel is a terrible person and Spike is flawless trope. These characters are dimensional. I really liked how you touched on Spike and Angel's relationship. Thanks for sharing this story with us.
Rihannon chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
What a beautiful piece. I enjoyed it a lot. :)
m.cookieme chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Loved it!
Ferris Ulf chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
What a wonderful little fic! I very much enjoyed it. You really went through the relationships of these characters quite well. Of Buffy's guys, Spike (by the end) seemed the one that fit with her best, to me. Just their interactions and such. As you said in here, Angel and Buffy were just...the expected blah cliche. There wasn't much to it. And we'll just skip over

Wonderful character interactions. You kept them all in-character while adding your own elements. I like the home you painted a picture for us.

Well done
spoikesbytch chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
This was a lovely lovely treat.
Jhiz chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Very mature outlook for Angel... I liked this thoughtful piece that provided a glimpse of the happy and "normal" life that Buffy finally gets to have in your mind. I especially enjoyed the idea that Spike loved Buffy without expecting anything and the Buffy loves Spike expecting everything. I had never looked at it that way but I like the premise. Thank you for sharing!
kittyfajitas chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Very cute. I love Domestic!Spike and Spike/Dawn friendship stories.