Reviews for Life Is Like A Boat
KEEP WRITING PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Ari27 chapter 1 . 7/9
In paragraph 1 (not the Author's Note) line 12, by eschew, I think you meant askew. Eschew means: deliberately avoid using; abstain from. Askew means: not in a straight or level position.
Yoko-Kiryuu Bikutoria Kurama chapter 3 . 3/10
I love your Kuroko no Basuke fics
SpiderRealm chapter 1 . 3/4
Loved it!
Love how the story started, I cannot wait until Kuroko joins the team and starts his free diving! :D
PhantomTuna99 chapter 3 . 11/29/2016
my hurt aches when he said 'Akashi kun?I SHIP RINxTETSUYA yaknow! T*T)
Another Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
Dear Author, please ignore the ignorant comments of the last guest to leave a review. It is clear they know no Japanese. “Kuroko no Basuke” only means “The Basketball Which Kuroko Plays” when poorly translated. And saying that “Kuroko no Free” means “The Free That Is Kuroko’s” again, is poorly translated. What makes zero sense is how any English speaker, who realizes that Kuroko is the character’s name and Basuke means basketball would think that the very short participle “no” translates into something approximating both “which Character X plays” and “the blank that is Character X’s.”

Most anime fans pick up a general understanding of the Japanese language. At least the intelligent ones do. So we are well aware that “no” is used in the Japanese language to either describe something or make it possessive, much like an apostrophe and the letter S. For whatever reason (probably an aesthetic one) the Kuroko no Basuke marketing team decided to incorrectly translate their series’ name into English. However, that does not have any impact on the translation of “Kuroko no Free” which, intelligent fans of both series realize that, because of the different definitions that the English word “Free” has been assigned in the Japanese language when used as a borrowed word, can either mean “Kuroko’s Freestyle” or “Kuroko’s Freedom.”

And that, my friend, is why you should ignore the last guest to comment.
And I think it should also be noted that when people knit pick at a fic’s grammar, or in this case translated grammar, it’s because they’re jealous of your writing talent and the number of reviews you’ve gotten, but can’t find anything better to criticize.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
Kuroko no Free makes no sense — at all.
Kuroko no Basuke means The Basketball Which Kuroko Plays, loosely translated.
Kuroko no Free would therefore mean The Free That Is Kuroko's, again, loosely translated.
And that, my friend, makes zero sense.
Nebelkind chapter 3 . 5/27/2016
Somehow I saw Kuroko and that last kid in the bus meeting after everything calmed down and the kid following him like a little duckling and seeing him as a real heao..
It would be really cute and I think Kuroko would have noo idea how to deal with so much attention..
Waiting for more!
:D
FearThePuggles chapter 3 . 5/13/2016
Please. I really need more chapters for this fanfiction, I am BEGGING YOU! I never thought to look for this combination before, please, I will worship you forever if you finish this fanfic. Please?
Rizarora chapter 3 . 2/9/2016
Loved it
Summing up the Stars chapter 3 . 2/2/2016
That was one heck of a time skip. I was hoping to see the ocean part. :(
Oh well, awesome work anyway!
de junco chapter 3 . 1/18/2016
Let me just sob BIG UGLY TEARS OF ANGST until I shrivel up like a prune. I love that this is from Rin's POV, it's interesting to see an outsider's perspective on Kuroko and how he's affected the members of the Iwatobi club, but now I also have a strong desire to just read brotherly stuff between Haruka and Tetsuya. You've done this to me. Your fault. Or even just mini ficlets from each of the Iwatobi swim club's members. Maybe? This is really good though, I think the only thing to make it better would be to see more of the interim stuff between Ch 2 and 3 that show how the relationships developed between the characters, or else something after this one showing maybe possibly the rest of the Miragen hearing about Kuroko's near drowning and deciding to visit him in hospital. Thanks for writing!
Kazehime05 chapter 3 . 1/1/2016
Author-san, you've been hiatus for too long and this story is awesome so please don't stop and continue this story.

I hope you update soon.

I can't wait for the next chapter.

I wish there was a chapter were Tetsu-chan tells Haru and the others about his past with the GOM in Teiko Middle School and after he tells them, Haru and the others especially Rin will not be pleased towards GOM for what have they done to him and became protective towards Tetsu-chan especially Haru who treats Tetsu-chan as his little brother and also Rin will pissed off towards GOM for what they did to him and willing to protect Tetsu-chan.
Kazechan chapter 3 . 12/31/2015
Author-san, you've been hiatus for too long and this story is awesome, please don't stop.

please update soon.

I can't wait for the next chapter.

I want a chapter were Tetsu-chan tells Haru, Makoto, Nagisa, Rei, Rin, Gou, and Nitori about his past in Teiko Middle school.
Lovdisa chapter 3 . 12/22/2015
If Tetsu had died there and the generation of miracles had visited the funeral and they told everyone... I just cant stop imagine.