Reviews for I Must Be
nico420 chapter 1 . 9/24
This is one of my favorite Kyman fics. I read it on archiveofyourown a while back before I started following you on tumblr, so I just realized you wrote it. Anyway, I love the part where Kyle's lying in bed, remembering all these things from his past, and how it points to Cartman having liked him all those years. And how Kyle's anger starts building up after Cartman starts avoiding him, because Cartman's an outlet for his anger (while being one of the main causes of it). My favorite parts, though, are where Kyle has Cartman pinned to the ground and his leg brushes against Cartman's erection, and where Kyle's reflecting upon that later and acknowledging that Cartman's probably gotten off to many fantasies of his own involving Kyle. Particularly the part where Kyle's wondering what went through Cartman's mind when he had him pinned down. Maybe it's the perspective of looking into one characters mind as another character. Perception-inception!
Avery chapter 1 . 8/18
I loved this! Amazing writing c:
SonAmy Otaku chapter 1 . 6/27
O/O homylord that was awesome.
TamiLove chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
TheGamergirl97 chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
chlorie chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
I love your writing style and probably I also see just kyle and cartman in your novel no exageration no soften lines It's just kyle and cartman.
What I loved the most part of it is that, Plausibe love.
Mootycakes chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Awesome story! I loved it!
PartiPooper chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
I'm speechless, and that's admittedly quite a stupid state to write a review in, but fuck it, let's do this! :D
The writing was nothing short of superb, flowing with ease and beauty throughout. The characterisation was spot-on, making everything they did believable and pulling me in to the scenes. It was witty and funny, and sweet and cute, and at the very end a little bit hot *fans self*. I loved Cartman's adorable vulnerability and insecurity that we've seen bouts of before, and I loved how Kyle went head-on into the conflict as he is usually prone to do. You took these character traits and made a wonderful story out of them, one that I thoroughly enjoyed reading and am sure to enjoy again whenever I return to it (which I most certainly shall, I can guarantee you that much), and for that I thank you. :)
AngelZ Of DarKness chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
I freaking loved this! Yas!
AriJustAri chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
I love this!
Green Sphynx chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
I really like how Kyle was the cruel one for once. Kyle's cruel and harsh side is so often ignored, or just brought down to petty fights with Cartman and nothing else. He used to do some pretty mean stuff, it's just that his flaws always paled next to Cartman's before.
But he got Cartman back for all that pretty nicely here.

I like how the story built itself up a lot. It feels like a perfect size to me like this, not too short with everything happening to sudden, nor too long with all parts getting dragged out endlessly. You did well :D
Awkwardly Nerdy chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
I can't even...

this is just too awesome _ KyMan for the win! XD
shortstackedcheesecake chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Gosh, I adored this! Such a wonderful Kyman oneshot!
inuyashafanwhitehair chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
This is EXACTLY what i needed XD
symphknot chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Is really good, i loved it!