Reviews for I Must Be
SonAmy Otaku chapter 1 . 6/27
O/O homylord that was awesome.
TamiLove chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute
TheGamergirl97 chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
WOW
chlorie chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
I love your writing style and probably I also see just kyle and cartman in your novel no exageration no soften lines It's just kyle and cartman.
What I loved the most part of it is that, Plausibe love.
Mootycakes chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Awesome story! I loved it!
PartiPooper chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
I'm speechless, and that's admittedly quite a stupid state to write a review in, but fuck it, let's do this! :D
The writing was nothing short of superb, flowing with ease and beauty throughout. The characterisation was spot-on, making everything they did believable and pulling me in to the scenes. It was witty and funny, and sweet and cute, and at the very end a little bit hot *fans self*. I loved Cartman's adorable vulnerability and insecurity that we've seen bouts of before, and I loved how Kyle went head-on into the conflict as he is usually prone to do. You took these character traits and made a wonderful story out of them, one that I thoroughly enjoyed reading and am sure to enjoy again whenever I return to it (which I most certainly shall, I can guarantee you that much), and for that I thank you. :)
AngelZ Of DarKness chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
I freaking loved this! Yas!
AriJustAri chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
I love this!
Green Sphynx chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
I really like how Kyle was the cruel one for once. Kyle's cruel and harsh side is so often ignored, or just brought down to petty fights with Cartman and nothing else. He used to do some pretty mean stuff, it's just that his flaws always paled next to Cartman's before.
But he got Cartman back for all that pretty nicely here.

I like how the story built itself up a lot. It feels like a perfect size to me like this, not too short with everything happening to sudden, nor too long with all parts getting dragged out endlessly. You did well :D
Awkwardly Nerdy chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
I can't even...

this is just too awesome _ KyMan for the win! XD
shortstackedcheesecake chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Gosh, I adored this! Such a wonderful Kyman oneshot!
inuyashafanwhitehair chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
This is EXACTLY what i needed XD
symphknot chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Is really good, i loved it!
Kyle'sJew chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
I AM OUT OF BREATH WITH EXCITEMENT ON THIS CHAPTER! Awesome writing and just damn!
Marty chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
That one-shot was beautiful. Just this once you see how his very best friend has to enlighten him after this obvious facial expression and behaviour. The frustation and the growing desire keeps the realistic aspect of character development so that the reader does not have to fear a cliché taking over the characters. The smaller details blend in perfectly, but I won't analyse it further. Some have vacations.

Stan and Kyle’s scenes were perfect: Stan being a good friend and opening the eyes of his oblivious friend. Kenny was on-spot! Hilarious as he should be. It makes me happy that Kyle does not really listen to his advice. Cartman and Butters’ relationship would even fit in the show! It’s sweet how Cartman turned to Butters after his encounter with Kyle. The sexual scenes were quite hot.

I really like your work and I hope you will keep up writing (and drawing)!