Reviews for Over His Head
Seviteal chapter 13 . 6/6
I like it so far. Good character development.
oh my goodness. I've been scouring the internet for a good read about one of my favorite pairings, and this has been the best one yet (no joke or exaggeration). I hope you could find the time to come back and finish the story. Sorry if i sound selfish but please don't let this be another one of the infamous uncompleted fanfics because it is too good to be left and at such a good time in the story. Please my fluffy lord, it has too much potential and i need more EddxMarie being-adorkable-weirdos moments in my fangirl life. I really do hope you keep writing more because you sure have a talent for it, no matter how cheesy that may sound meheh
Xbamex chapter 13 . 3/31
Great story! Please post more chapters! I've been waiting for quite a while!
theblackdarkshadow chapter 2 . 2/23
im in gym were not aloud to be on are phone
fusion721 chapter 13 . 9/12/2015
Aw man and this fix hasn't updated it a year though I'm seriously looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the great work dude.
Explosiveo chapter 13 . 8/12/2015
Update this please! Easily the best Edd and Marie fan fiction on this site!
Terrence flame-starter chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
Shall this story be finished?
Guest chapter 12 . 2/27/2015
Wow I knew I saw the subtle signs of the story leading to this. The story is still great but different compare to other Edd x Marie stories. I like it you did a great job. Reading this chapter made me feel so emotional lol. Hope you update soon cause it is an amazing story and it needs an end. No rushing though :)
Guest chapter 6 . 2/26/2015
Please don't tell me Marie is taking pills because she has like schizophrenia or depression problems other then that amazing story.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/26/2015
I know this is nitpicking but why are you giving supporting characters with the same name as the main characters?
The Dark End chapter 13 . 2/18/2015
I need more. Please give me more.
Wolfy Loveland chapter 13 . 2/9/2015
I must say, this is a pretty good story; one of the better ones I've found so far for sure. Keep up the good work Comrade.
Kingpillzee chapter 13 . 11/13/2014
I love the characters of ed edd n eddy as a kid and still love to hear the stories of imagination and of their characteristics. I love the story and the development of the story. Please keep writing!
fanficreviewer69 chapter 12 . 10/13/2014
love the story your writing is good well spaced and all all i can think of right now is to update soon with some long fluffy and somewhat smutty(kiss,make-out,etc.) chaps
Missdellusion chapter 13 . 9/13/2014
Please update soon!I need moar! And I want to find out what's up with Ed and everything! Rolf? Kevin? May? The coffee co guy? No, but seriously what is gonna happe!