Reviews for Binary
Veleda chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Man, I was just thinking about how much I wanted to read some Dr. Howan fic. This was expertly delivered. Howan fascinates me, but I have so much trouble getting ino her head. I'm glad to see that someone can do it.
KillerSockz chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
"And if she is the answer, then what is the question?"

First thought that came to my head; Jepordy.

I don't normally like yaoi, but I made an exception cus so many of my "queer" friends reccomended it.
Vasiliki chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
Honestly, I had never thought of that pairing!

Finely executed.
Mikara chapter 1 . 11/11/2002
hi! i'm the girl who put you on my favorite author's list but never ever reviewed... until now. (duh! :D) sorry about that, but i rarely get internet time that isn't being hogged by The Boss and/or General Motors. (that's what i call my sisters Tommi and Legato.)

anyway, great fic. i've been waiting for a good Lady Doctor (that's what i call howan-sensei even though she really isn't a doctor) fic to come up and grace the saiyuki archives, and though i usually abhor yuri fics this is one of exactly two that i actually liked. great job man. and your productivity amazes the living pants off me. 0

Cheers,

The Ex-Shirei
silrayn silverwolf chapter 1 . 11/9/2002
I love this fic, incandescens-san as always the metaphors were wonderful and the emotions clearly expressed. *wolfy glompies*
coanteen chapter 1 . 11/9/2002
Very good insight into a chara we hardly know. I love fics about secondary charas, but few are as well done as this one.

Don't stop writing~!