Reviews for Moments
beautifulbattlefields chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
This was a fun read. I had trouble keeping up at first, but you definitely kept it exciting, which in return kept me reading. You do well at portraying emotion through action, which is a really good skill to have. Keep writing!
CoralMaiden chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
That was really very cute 3 I notice we kind of think along the same lines when we're writing which I find really awesome and fairly fascinating.

Actions speak louder than words... ain't that the truth! I'm pretty sure Nick truly go his point across with that. Where as sometimes words can leave doubts in the mind, actions never do... ok, no, sometimes actions can be just as confusing but anyway XD I thought it was a really great moment. Especially when Nick didn't respond at first and Ellis was like 'don't leave me hangin.''

I thought for a moment this would be a depressing story :( the kind where Ellis ends up dead and I end up crying... it was just like NOOOOOO WHAT ARE YOU DOING and then it was like... Nick's not going to give up. He's going to do something... this can't be it the story isn't over... and then Nick saved him.

And then later Nick ditched him. What the hell? I thought Nick was going to take Ellis with him... man that pissed me off when he just disappeared but that is definitely very like Nick. Gone for half a year, though... it makes me wonder how Nick survived and what he was up to.

And Ellis' response. Was perfect. 'Hey Nick'... because he always knew Nick would comeback. That was so... freakin' awesome. I'm so glad you didn't write Ellis giving a shout of joy and leaping into Nick's arms or- on the opposite side- attacking him for daring to come back. Nope... Ellis welcomed him just like he would have any other time because he always knew Nick would come back. I can't get over just how priceless that was. So very perfect! You are amazing and I love the song that inspired you to write this!