Reviews for Where Fate Turns
He-who-runs-into-walls chapter 16 . 2/10/2013
awesome story makes me want to play ragnarok online
Laizden chapter 16 . 5/17/2007
GAH! YOU MUST FINISH THE STORY! MY FAN BOYNESS WILL KILL ME IF I CAN FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS! lol anyway great story. FUN FACT: the last time you updated it was my birthday. _
Zoleth chapter 16 . 3/16/2007
I had thought I'd already reviewed this chapter... years ago. I remember this fic to this day, despite not reading it for years. I'm going to read through it again, though, because I remember the love I had for it. Continue, if you can. If not, we understand. Heck, I have had a story sitting still for almost three years.
Dark-Huntress Sam chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
me like dis story
takouji-lover chapter 16 . 2/4/2007
are you gona update this story or have you quit as a writer? :(
Polarbear20 chapter 16 . 12/1/2006
Splash, I love this story. I read it in three days...I'm completely hooked now. Write more when you feel like it, please?
seethingkitsune chapter 16 . 8/30/2006
egads! u really need to update! i wanna read more so plz...can ya hurry? ja ne
Bonnie Mizuhara chapter 16 . 6/3/2005
YES! I LOVE TAKATO, TAKUYA, TAICHI, DAISUKE, KOUJI, KOUICHI, YAMATO, JENRYA AND KEN! WO! There finally in. Takato and Daisuke, I knew it. I can't wait for your next chapter. I'm starting to understand Ragnarok. I hope you continue no wait, I KNOW you will continue!
takuya chapter 16 . 9/29/2004
wow very cool chapter i really liked it lots plz update soon
Raven chapter 16 . 9/26/2004
Update! ::cheer:: Awesome chapter, like always.

Oh, and that old guy comment. That's what wanderers are in the online version xD Those guys in Glass Heim Castle and...um, there's one on a map near Payon.
Raven chapter 16 . 9/26/2004
Update! ::cheer:: Awesome chapter, like always.

Hiril Moon chapter 16 . 9/18/2004
...Whilst I'll agree that sounds like Daisuke, it does seem more than a tad random to commence killing your allies. Incidentally, are we seeing slash couples with Takato and Daisuke (with different people, obviously), or are we sticking with the good ol' Taito and Takouji.

What the flip? I almost wrote Takouchi... AGH!
Lugga chapter 11 . 9/17/2004
I'm not sure if I reviewed earlier,... but I LOVE your fic! Update soon.

Love ya!
The Yaoi Mistress chapter 16 . 9/15/2004
wow. interesting, good! more yaoi!

see you
Black kitten chapter 16 . 9/13/2004
Eh... Yes but I had a weird computer error and I could only read like half the text so its a problem for me to read the whole story. could U fill me in? Who is the uke? PLZ TELL ME!