Reviews for First Contact
ljbrown1 chapter 33 . 11/20
Hey, thanks for writing again.
Andromedanaea chapter 32 . 11/17
Great Story!

It Looks like they have more ships than they do people to run them. Perhaps they should recruit Mimbari to join their forces?
A lot of the civilians on the over crowded ships will want to move to Babylon 4. Will it become the new homeward of the colonials?
BLINIX chapter 32 . 8/3
This story is enjoyable and really nice, even if I dont know some of the series, but well... wiki is your best friend for this cases.
ShieldBrony chapter 32 . 5/19
Thanks for the new chapter, its always a pleasure to read the continuation.
marius1117 chapter 32 . 5/18
great chapter
ShieldBrony chapter 31 . 12/28/2019
Ever since I watched the movie "hitch hikers guide to the Galaxy" I've always wanted to shoot Zaphod in the face, hopefully Sinclair can get the chance.
marius1117 chapter 31 . 12/25/2019
great chapter
marius1117 chapter 30 . 12/5/2019
great story
Blackholelord chapter 30 . 4/20/2019
Please update! The story is great, and I do want to see what happen when the two fleets finally meet.
ShieldBrony chapter 30 . 12/29/2017
Can't wait to see the reaction from Adama's fleet when they see Crichton and Babylon 4.
What happens when someone refuses being called back to active duty?
ShieldBrony chapter 13 . 12/29/2017
Loving the flashbacks with Crichton.
ShieldBrony chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
Oh gosh, the worms from men in black, ok I'm interested. Let's see where this fic goes.
QQQ chapter 30 . 12/11/2017
WAY TOO MANY CROSSOVERS

CONFUSING TO READ...

BLOCKING THIS FIC AS IT IS A EYESORE AND HORRIBLE TO READ...
Blackholelord chapter 29 . 8/3/2017
So contact is made. Well it be unique to see when the refugee fleet make contact with the Babylon 4 fleet.
EvilTheLast chapter 28 . 8/1/2017
Good update. Starbuck will probably hate the worm pilot if he ends up making her look like an amateur pilot with him betting her most of the time in the simulator.