Reviews for First Contact
EvilTheLast chapter 28 . 8/1/2017
Good update. Starbuck will probably hate the worm pilot if he ends up making her look like an amateur pilot with him betting her most of the time in the simulator.
Blackholelord chapter 28 . 7/31/2017
Great to see a update after a long while. So its good to see the continuation of the story. Personally its a big crossover and a great read. I am amazed at how you twist and turn all the various sources into a workable story. Its clearly one of the better Battlestar Galactica: 2003 stories I have read, especially among the crossovers. So keep up the good work!
EvilTheLast chapter 27 . 3/13/2017
dcsvg1933 chapter 26 . 2/20/2017
Interesting. I would to readmore of this story.
TheDukeof chapter 23 . 2/4/2016
Read the whole story in one day can not believe that the story and characters work but they dooo.
jfcwtfusernames chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
Oh dear god!
Mordalfus Grea chapter 23 . 1/13/2016
The amount of crossovers is amazing and confusing, what's next in this madhouse of a crossover?
EvilTheLast chapter 21 . 10/4/2015
Good update. Well, now I know where those ships from the previous chapter came from. (Commenting on 20).
Robo Reader 21 chapter 20 . 6/22/2015
Score...you know I lost count to how many times the Doctor's won.

More on Gin next time and how she's changed.
EvilTheLast chapter 19 . 5/10/2015
EffervescentNova chapter 19 . 5/10/2015
So they'll be approaching minbari territory then?

Good to see this story continuing.
EvilTheLast chapter 18 . 2/18/2015
Robo Reader 21 chapter 18 . 2/18/2015
I would that Jelky's action would be illegal under galactic law considering the Doctor's presence here.

The Worms to the rescue. Never thought being thrown out the airlock would sound better.

I can't wait to here the explaination for Babylon-4 being here.
Eliczo chapter 17 . 2/4/2015
Very very intresting story, love the mix of different universes!
WHCnelson chapter 17 . 1/24/2015
Ok... I just found this story and I have some comments about all seventeen chapters.
The first two or three were a little confusing and disjointed as well as the next two I believe. The remaining chapters all have a flow to them that work for me and I have found them a good read. I look forward to the next few chapters to see how the story moves forward...
82 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »