Reviews for Gift
Runecutter chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
That was quite hurtful to watch, are you sure Harry hasn't injured himself by wrigglign around trying to get off from not talking to Hermione just in case she might laugh at him or whatever? Ron was refreshingly open and sympathetic, a real good friend. Totally OOC but all the more likeable :D
obsidian-fox chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
I'm sure Snape would find something scathing enough to say that would wipe a grin from Harry's face.

Sweet fic.
Pinku-koneko chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
oh *sigh* they sound so young in this one. and u did such a nice job 4 such a short story. you do that alot.
Leah6 chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
one of the cutest stories i have ever read. -leah
TheSilverLady chapter 1 . 3/29/2003
That was pretty good!
lordanhur chapter 1 . 3/25/2003
:D
thefly1 chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
That was lovely :)

thefly
MoreThanFourSidesToMe chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
hehe. thats so cute n funny. I love fics that make you feel all warm n fuzzy, saves a hell of a lot of money on heatin bills. L
archforge chapter 1 . 11/12/2002
Cute fic.

See You Around!
milkyway chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
i loved it! that was so cute. you are my favorite author by far. please keep writing.
Animagus-Steph chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
Cuuuuuute! Ah...Yumi... I feel better for reading your fluff. Thank you so much.

Animagus-Steph
Hermione the Slayer chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
awwwwww... that was cute!
Stoneheart1 chapter 1 . 11/9/2002
That blank space in the middle of the story fooled me. Until I read what I thought was the last line, it looked like this was a continued story. But even with the addendum, it was over all too soon. The conversations you write are always so natural, they flow along as if the characters were speaking aloud to our ears and not in print to our eyes.

Of all your recent stories, this one was the most grounded. The romantic in me hungered for a little more sugar, but it was a tasty bite nevertheless.

Speaking of recent stories, I thought I saw a story by you involving Harry and Hermione carving a pumpkin, but when I finally got the time to read it, it was gone. Did I imagine it?

This was the only story I could find tonight that looked worth reading. Fortunately, one short Fuyumi story is worth a dozen of most any other author's efforts. I hope you have some more floating around in your head. As always, I will be keeping my eyes peeled for your by-line. Until then, thanks for making my night.
happy2 chapter 1 . 11/9/2002
"Especially as said detention was received for snogging in the library with Hermione."

HAH! Great line! It really gave a fluffy, funny, sense of completion to the fic. Good job
Ken chapter 1 . 11/9/2002
Awww, that was sweet. Just a question, what does the Japanese at the beginning mean?