Reviews for Still His Brother
NikkieSheepie chapter 3 . 4/6
Loved it. Couldn't read it fast enough.
Dede chapter 3 . 12/15/2014
This is absolutely the BEST fan fiction I have ever read!? I wish we could change the current aired episodes and have this in place as a season finale for season 10! Have this solve the Mark of Cain problem! Wonderful plot, character voices dead on and excellent action/emo ratio! BRAVO!
SuperVikinggirl chapter 3 . 8/8/2014
WoW! Loved it! I hope this is how Season 10 begins! Thanks!
SNsavvy chapter 3 . 8/6/2014
Maybe they could just hire you to write next season's scripts, huh? You seem to know just what I'd like to see happen anyway! Great job!
T.L. Arens chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
Nicely written! And I daresay, it's probably better than what we'll be seeing this season. I doubt that in cannon Dean will care about anything-Sam least of all. :( But... that's what fanfic is for. iv'e always loved how you write the interaction between Dean and Sam. :) Thanks for the story, Tammy.
k chapter 3 . 7/29/2014
...AWESOME !...As always, well done!...Thank you for sharing your talents with us all...happy in oregon...k
kirallie chapter 3 . 7/29/2014
Great work! So is it the amulet or him getting back with his brother that is helping Dean?
lady voldemort2005 chapter 3 . 7/28/2014
Hw sweet! You got me excited for season 10. Ha-ha hope it starts like this.
sandycub chapter 3 . 7/26/2014
Excellent chapter! Loved hoe you wrote this abd how you ended it! The notes with the amulet made me tear up! Love the idea that the amulet is bringing some kind of change in Dean! Would be something if the show went that way.

Another awesome fic!
SPN Mum chapter 3 . 7/26/2014
"You show your face anywhere near him, I'll stick this super soaker water gun filled with the stuff so far up your demon ass you'll look like one of those cherub fountains!" What a great line! The imagery is fantastic! I would LOVE to see Jody do that! lmao

It's cool that Dean would be able to heal Sam, and it's awesome that the amulet gave Dean the power to heal easier. Perhaps the amulet, and the love it signified, might actually help to cure Dean from the Mark? That would be nice. I'm happy that Dean doesn't plan on leaving Sam again. They are both at their best when they are together.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
OOOHHH! So interesting! I love angry Jodi...though I guess she has every right to be! :)
sammygirl1963 chapter 3 . 7/25/2014
Awesome ending to the story. I must say that I LOVE the fact that it was Dean who was the one to have the power to save Sam...It's wonderful to know that the love for his sibling gave him the strength needed to make sure Sam survived. I pity anyone who tries to hurt Sammy after this!
criminally charmed chapter 3 . 7/25/2014
Awesome story. Thanks. So needed this right now.
gianess chapter 3 . 7/25/2014
Yes to the last sentence! I love possessive protective Dean. I wouldnt want it any other way! It always bothered me how poor Sammy was the one who always believed in angels and then he was called an abomination and treated like scum. Yeah, and his heaven? The angels messed w/ that for sure. That is what I believe. I like your Jody. Enjoyed reading this!
jensensgirl3 chapter 3 . 7/25/2014
Crowley did the right thing by telling Dean he could heal Sam, if he told Dean something wrong he would go after thr King of Hell. Glad that Dean stayed with Sam, that is what I waney the brothers too do stay together.

I love Jody a Mills she is like a mother too the boys.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »