Reviews for Kim Possible: Resurrection
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 24 . 11/5/2019
Confess when I saw the cynical Kim POV intro, I was convinced she would be the villain here. So of course a surprise to learn the truth.

Very enjoyable story, and the Amy angle was very well played. Lots of fun with Kim adapting to her new body, and a very amusing finale :-D
jackyfloresq2001 chapter 24 . 8/3/2019
i love this story especially this chapter
analyticalteleolinguist chapter 24 . 3/23/2019
this is excellent i love the overarching plot and also of course what kigo fic is complete without kim and shego destroying things while having superpowered sex :D
Krusher chapter 24 . 5/25/2018
Glad I skipped to the last chapter to see if this was a spite fic instead of wasting precious hours of my life on this.
Rune Tobor chapter 16 . 3/3/2018
Kim is most comfortable barefoot?
Do her feet glow too?
Why would she not want shoe?
Rune Tobor chapter 5 . 3/3/2018
Normal rats are fairly short lived.
But Google the lifespan of a naked mole rat, they can live 30 years.
Rufus getting old like you have it is a fanfic mistake.
Someone made a guess, others copied it.
Yes the shorter lifespan seems reasonable, I was surprised as well.

Where did Mrs. Rufus come from and what is her name?

I sense a story!

Has anyone written the tale of Rufus adventures?
Rune Tobor chapter 6 . 2/25/2018
With some training by Kim, Shego, and friends, Amy could be a hero!
BrownTeddyBear chapter 24 . 5/9/2016
I'm a little surprised that Kim's shape shifting was given so little attention.
I'm pretty much just going through your old stories now, the ones I would normally dismiss had anyone else written them.
Concolor44 chapter 24 . 4/5/2016
This gets slammed into Favorites HARD.

I SO appreciate your facility with the "slow burn" that works so very well with these two.

Also, Amy is ADORABLE! Are there any other stories where she features?

Well. Now, with Shego (excuse me, ANNE) out of the villain gig, Drewbie won't have anyone to bust him out of prison. Hopefully he just rots there.

Also-also ... if Jack Hench manages to get off on some technicality, I think Kim and Anne owe it to themselves to dismantle his economic enterprise until he doesn't have enough credit to buy a pack of gum.

Stunningly good work! (As always...)
Concolor44 chapter 7 . 4/4/2016
Have I mentioned recently just how much I LOVE the uniqueness of your ideas for stories? If not ... I DO!
deathgeonous chapter 24 . 12/21/2015
Ah, fun. This is one of your Great fics. I divide fics into four categories, well, normally that is, Excellent, Great, Good, and then finally Bad. And you only have one fic in my bad category, and it was mainly cause I didn't like the plot, not because it was bad in and of it's self. If you took away my dislike of the overall plot, it could be considered quite good actually. And the fic I was speaking of was the one where you made Kim the New Skynet. That said, going back to this fic, It was as I said, quite good, so, thanks for writing this, and bye for now.
Poetheather1 chapter 24 . 9/22/2015
This was a lot of fun. The characters were great and it all worked nicely. Very well done.
Orionslave chapter 24 . 9/2/2015
Damn,I gotta read an epilogue and direct continuation of this hilarious moment haha,only woman to surprise old BEts I guess haha
DarXe chapter 24 . 7/29/2015
Oh that's funny. And a great way to end it.
Haley Earthstone chapter 24 . 6/29/2015
This was a great story. Very well written, good flow, great character evolution. No pun intended. Would enjoy more, or even a sequel.