Reviews for Short Stories Of SG1
Bobboky chapter 5 . 9/10/2006
very cool, i just wish you had continuied it a bit further
Gabiroba chapter 5 . 6/1/2006
More more more. I think you have done a great job in this story, all it needs is a few more details, not many more, but a few. I really enjoyed it

ChiqChick
ziggystar chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
okay, i finally read chapter 5. i love the story and hope u write more soon
fuck off already chapter 3 . 3/25/2003
Wouldn't let me review at chapter five, so I did it here. Nice chapter, five was. Would be great if you continued with the crossover!
thenextcujo chapter 5 . 3/24/2003
the farscape crossover is an excellentstory, please keep it going. Keep writing!
ziggystar chapter 5 . 3/23/2003
there's definately something wrong with chapter 5, there's only 2 lines and they don't make much sense.
fuck off already chapter 5 . 3/23/2003
Check this chapter again. Looks like something ate your text.
ziggystar chapter 4 . 1/19/2003
please, please continute One-eyed Jacks. Stargate/Farscape x-overs are the best kind. i'd love to see o'neill and john meet on some far-off planet.
fuck off already chapter 4 . 1/19/2003
Pretty good, even with the mistakes. Can't wait to see how John gets home.
Jessica chapter 2 . 1/19/2003
Could you write a sequel for the first story?
Alynna chapter 3 . 12/24/2002
I've never done much technical climbing myself, but your description sounded marvelous. It made me remember the feeling of hanging from a cliff face, one foot searching for that next little crack in the wall, wondering how on earth I could ever stretch that far.

Jack's thoughts were also very well-done, and you're making me want to visit Colorado again!

Great story.
Moon Fox chapter 2 . 11/9/2002
Thanks for the reveiws, as for the formating, I thought I did the same things as I have done every time before. :S I'm going to try and reload it to get it right. Boy that is hard to read! *grumble*

Thanks for letting me know about it.
Colonel Sho chapter 2 . 11/9/2002
Nice, format a little anoying, but other wise a good well thought up story, very well researched.
CS091 chapter 2 . 11/8/2002
Good twist! Any plans to take this further? The idea of Sara (or Sarah!), whether Cold Lazarus took place or not, finally having the clearance to find out what Jack went through during his black op days is one that could be taken a lot further.

One negative point - What on earth have you done to the formatting! I had to cut and paste it into Word to read it!
Alynna chapter 2 . 11/8/2002
Hehe. Good. See if you can get the text to fit on the screen; it'll make for easier reading. Can't wait for the Farscape crossover.