Reviews for I Guess That's Love, I Can't Pretend
chizuru300 chapter 1 . 5/16
Great OS ! I love the kabby and you really catch the characters and the tension about the end of season 1 !
Please continue ! (sorry english not my mother tong)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
Hi,
I found it awesome and It was all I wanted to read about the two of them!
I'm sorry for my english, I'm french ;) , please don't stop writting stories, you are doing well.
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
This is absolutely beautiful. A complete different feel than the prequel. I love the stark contrast of these two pieces and I'm glad I read them in this order. There is so much to explore with these two, and I love how you storytell.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Loved it! Totally in character.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Loved it Loved it Loved it
Please, write more of them as you're doing it so well!
theboyfriend-and-theprettygirl chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Can I firstly say that I LOVE YOU SO DAMN MUCH for not only writing a Kane & Abby story ( because before this there was NOTHING decent on this ship) but also for writing it so FLAWLESSLY You gave me so many feels! I seriously could've died from this! Its perfectly within character. It's beautifully written. Its descriptive and detailed. I could close my eyes and see how this would be played out on the show! I loved that you made their relationship more intimate and special this time. I mean SMUTTY Kabby is great, don't get me wrong, but the fact that you wrote a story where THIS TIME they don't just fuck, but actually make love...THE FEELS! I can't... You're perfect and I love you so much! Please write some more stories about them! I'm sure you are well aware that there's a lack of stories in this fandom and this honestly makes me so upset because I ship them so hard! I wish I could find the right words to tell you how much I thoroughly enjoyed this story...it is hands down the best story I've read on here in a long time- so well done! Favourited. Followed. Subscribed to you. Until your next amazing Kabby story! Paris xx
Sara chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
You're a great writer, this is an amazing fanfiction! Good job!
Hope you will write more about them :)
Haylie Myers chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
KABBY KABBY KABBY. Not abig fan of smut. But I will read anything kabby. Liked the plot behind this though. There was so something between these two on show. I myself read it as a past that was unresolved. A hurt. But their was definitely something :)
Melou chapter 1 . 7/22/2014