Reviews for He's My Son
Winter1906 chapter 27 . 1/28
Update soon please
daisycb chapter 27 . 1/21
You knowI really hate when an author’s note says “In the next chapter” because 99% of the time there isn’t one.
lilyfoster23 chapter 27 . 12/15/2020
I don't freaking like charlotte she's a bitch to my Severus!
musicmadness4 chapter 27 . 10/25/2020
I think that this is a fun fic. I love Harry/Krum and I think you do a great job with it. I am eagerly awaiting the rest of the fic!
14198510-Delete-Account-Please chapter 27 . 10/22/2020
This story so far is excellent please update soon.
ldavis02.02.2015 chapter 27 . 9/4/2020
Please continue!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/8/2020
Snipes...
13633361-Deleted-Account-Pleas chapter 27 . 6/23/2020
Love it please update very soon.
stuovam chapter 1 . 6/9/2020
I hate that French girl. She knows everything. She may have a gift, but she didn't hold a candle. And dictates how and with what force Lily loved. Horror. She stole the baby. And he judges everyone by himself. And she could not build anything healthy in her life.
Harry. They threw a piece of meat there and he ran. Very narrow-minded. Thinking zero. How quickly he started calling someone else's mother. It is disgusting that he so justifies James Potter and his gang when he himself potyaryav friends and universal love went to commit suicide. So Snape couldn't have been a tortured child and Harry was immediately a damsel in distress? On this Sistem can be and Hermi with Ron and Snape justify. Harry of all people should understand Snape and his bitterness as Dudley, he was the same. He should be sick of cruelty.
Snape. Well, he did well to find something to say to the child. It is a pity that when I came to myself I could not have time. But I wouldn't want that French girl for him.

Sirius and Remus are like strange in the background and not in the character.
Guest chapter 27 . 5/10/2020
I want next story.. plz
SwanQueen1990 chapter 27 . 4/28/2020
OMG i have just found this amazing story. You are are a amazing and talented writer ,
please update
SnowKi chapter 27 . 4/18/2020
more pleaz
lilyflower101 chapter 27 . 4/13/2020
You won't win Voldsnort!
Silas Roman chapter 20 . 3/30/2020
I love this story! This is my first time reading it and I am almost finished. I was sadly disappointed to see it not completed. The way you portray the characters is amazing and the character Charlotte is one of my favorites. I love how you made her a strong woman. Please please finish this. It's made it to my top 10 favorite list.
MusicAthlete11 chapter 27 . 3/29/2020
Please update! This is so good!