Reviews for He's My Son
Linda chapter 15 . 4/29
I'm really enjoying this story, but one thing Hogworts IS NOT in London it is in the Highlands of SCOTLAND. OK. That's all I waneed to say.
Harry potter chapter 1 . 4/1
Thanks for doing this alot
SlyDemonCreator chapter 14 . 2/27
Uh you picked a bad age for Sirius, 22? Harry is 14 so when harry was born Sirius would have been 8...maybe next time do the math first before chosing an age, I think somewhere in the 30's is a better age range.
ProTaggingProperly chapter 1 . 2/26
Canonically, Harry Potter has a temper. It's what got him in trouble most of the times. Breaking his Nimbus? (or Firebolt, you seem to have the inability to decide.) He'd probably choke the bstard who does. He feels unbelievably so angsty that it is ridiculous.
ProTaggingProperly chapter 1 . 2/26
Chapter 1: The whole school discovered he is Severus Snape's SON and as a whole they bully him which is unjustified inside the story. The whole chapter was too forced. Whether Snape wants Harry or not, most of the school will be effing scared shtless to do anything. The first paragraph smells like you desperately want to sell HP's angst and failed.
johfra chapter 28 . 2/26
take care of you first and anyone that said anything about your story has never tried to write one my sister is a author and after trial and error published i am proud to have helped her with positive comments it is not your place in the universe to please everyone but your self best of luck remember there are some of us that love your work be well
Shelleykids chapter 28 . 2/20
Disscuting! You want to go another 8 year rereadibf this... My god. Why did I waste a day then some, rereading this... For this crap?Write, don't write.. Story was fine as it was...
Asmart23 chapter 29 . 2/20
please tell me him and Viktor still get together
Shelleykids chapter 29 . 2/19
so another auther, with writers block. good luck on the rewrite, I will not follew it
In the Stars chapter 28 . 2/14
Yea Jeverus
alexandrawowk chapter 14 . 2/13
I'm enjoying this story so far, but you need to pay some more attention to the details. Harry had his nimbus broken, so Charlotte got him a Firebolt. But when he got the Firebolt, Harry said he didn't need it because he still had his nimbus. Now in this chapter, Harry's friends fixed up a Firebolt for him, and Harry says he already has a broom and that it is a nimbus.

The story overall is very fun to read, but there have been inconsistencies that have pulled me out of the story.
Marlene472 chapter 14 . 2/12
you keep changing the type of broom harry has. his nimbus 2000 broke from the slytherins. when he came to live with char he got a 2002 nimbus. then you changed it to the firebolt when he first played with Victor as a beater. I'm just confused on what broom he has or does he have multiple?
Raven Evans-Black chapter 27 . 2/6
option A Severus is the Bio dad but believe Charlotte is better for him but is involved maybe as a Godfather
Cereleannoson chapter 28 . 2/3
I'm sorry to hear of ur troubles . I'm saddened that I was binge reading this amazing story and it ended so abruptly :(
rigger42 chapter 28 . 1/31
Frankly I had a problem with Charlotte dating Severus after he was so cruel to Harry.
1,050 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »