Reviews for Blood Rain
The Age of Awesomeness chapter 31 . 5/19
Please update soon! Great work!
Silverleap chapter 31 . 4/19
UPDATE NOWW...pwease*Big dark sad eyes*
Silverleap chapter 31 . 3/31
This is so cliffhanger I...on a scale of 1 to even I can't...HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO US?But this is a fantastic story and I hope you writ more.
Sunripple chapter 31 . 4/2
Hey, sorry for reviewing late but I'm still reading this, I promise! Can't wait to see what Lilypaws gonna do.
Flameheart of Thunderclan chapter 31 . 3/29
Great chapter! I will read this till the end! I check on it daily just to see if its been updated! This is such a great story and Jade is just being a hater. But you know, haters gonna hate. Even if others don't read it anymore I will. I'm hooked on it! It's just so awesome! This chapter was pretty intense, seeing how Rainpaw discovered she may have token one of Robinstar's lives and Lilypaw will forgive her on one condition. Whatever it is, it can't be good. BAD LILYPAW BAD! Lol great story, you're such an amazing writer, update soon! REALLLLLY SOON PLZ! I also just updated The Four: The Beginning FINALLY! Yay I'm not dead! Lol ok I'm done. Bye. :3
Birdflame chapter 31 . 3/29
1. I recommend you watch a video called Cello Wars.

2. Lilypaw is weird.
Leafdapple3 chapter 31 . 3/29
Oh nooooooo Rainpawwwwwwwwww!

Criticism... *tries to think of something that she can criticize in this story* Ah... Nope, I'm drawing a blank.
Jade chapter 30 . 3/23
Dawwwwww, you aren't really dead, too bad! I knew you would kill her dad off; it's one of the most typical things to do. PLEASE, quit this story and stay away forever for the sake of anyone else who might read it!
Good day!
Flameheart of Thunderclan chapter 30 . 3/24
OMG! Amazing chapter! Nooooo why Mudstripe why! * sits beside Rainpaw next to her father and cries* I figured it'd be him. Glad you're back! I am too! Plz plz plzzzzzzzz update soon! As for the blood thing, I think it was said about 30 times and the blood must refer to Lilypaw and what'll happen later. Byeee! :3
KaraCoyote chapter 30 . 3/24
RENFIELD! Haha yup you're right im probably the only one to get it. great chapter girly can't wait to read more :D
Sunripple chapter 30 . 3/24
Looking forward to more, as always. Poor rain paw,though it must be terrible for her
rainpool777 chapter 30 . 3/22
STUPID LILYPAW LET HER DIE OH PLEASE PLEASE KILL LILYPAW SHE FRICKIN PISSES ME OFF OMG I WANNA KILL HER NO PNONO ICEFEATHER AND MUDSTRIPE NOO. IF YOURE GONNA SAY ITS RAINPAW's FAULT, LILY, ITS YOURS CUZ U DIDNT PROTECT UR FATHER SO GO DIE IN HELLLL U UGLY KITTY PUNK. SORRY I RAGED XD
Birdflame chapter 30 . 3/22
I think Robinstar is mad, and not the angry kind. The crazy kind.
Leafdapple3 chapter 30 . 3/22
YOU'RE NOT DEAD! OMG!

So... Hi! Welcome back from the real- I mean FAKE world, that one that isn't the internet.

You might no be dead, but Mudstripe and Icefeather are.
KaraCoyote chapter 29 . 3/20
Hey girl this is Emily. From school. And I swear if you don't finish this girl I will like cry. Seriously. I will cry. Do you want to do that to your buddy? Do you? You're an amazing writer! Pleaseeeee writttteeee moooorrrreeee