Reviews for Blood Rain
Flameheart of Thunderclan chapter 32 . 6/30
Yay! You're back and alive! XD This was amazing! Bad, Lilypaw, bad! * squirts her with a spray bottle* Definitely keep updating this! I must see what happens!
Eclipsestar of Dark Clan chapter 24 . 6/30
Yusssss. I love Heroes of Olympus! Yassaassa
Eclipsestar of Dark Clan chapter 9 . 6/30
Oh I can read it. It's really good!
Eclipsestar of Dark Clan chapter 4 . 6/30
That was really good! Nice job on doing the dream!
Leafdapple3 chapter 32 . 6/30
You will continue. :l

I don't understand how Rainpaw can still care for Lilypaw!
BrizaMarii chapter 1 . 6/24
This chapter was sooo good Im hooked already :D
leefpool chapter 31 . 6/16
O.O EEEEEEEEEXIIIIIITMEEEEEEENT! What is Lilypaw doing? When did this get SO AWESOME? Why am I asking you this when it's obvious? *Continues firing random irrelevant questions*

Weeeeeell, that chapter was as good as the last! I'm looking forward to seeing the next one! :3
leefpool chapter 30 . 6/16
Sorry this is so late; I've been obsessing over different fandoms than this one. But, gosh, this is so much awesome-er than I remember. . . . O.O

By the way. . . I was wondering if you could MAYBE ask those other reviewers to stop reviewing JUST so they can criticize Jade. It's not nice to be mean to other people, even if they were being mean first. And those reviews are also kind of useless, seeing as it only provokes Jade, so, yeah. . . .

Anyway, that was a great chapter! So awesome . . . and DRAMATIC . . . le drama is le awesome .
i hate jade 2.0 chapter 31 . 6/9
hey bestie! I mean i hate jade. But of course you too. NOT! Oh you got an account. Welcome to the club. Shame you can't write as well as Shira here. Yeah, you and Satan are soulmates. Good one i hate jade. i hate jade 2.0 signing out
PLEASE chapter 31 . 6/6
PLEASE UPDATE
I hate jade chapter 31 . 5/30
Oh, and screw you jade, cause I also have my own account, so suck it retard.
I hate jade chapter 31 . 5/30
Wad up homie! How my fav jade doing, are you trying to make the writer sad...nana www, well too bad, because you my friend should get a life prick, because for al we know your some retarded moron who likes to troll ppl fore a life, and cmon, have of us all think your some 40 year old man being a couch potato, listening to soap operas about how your girl friend dumped and your moms making you live in the basement. Too bad you can't write great story's like shira over here...so how about you go die in a hole, because we all know you have a special spot right next to your best buddy satan, Austa-La-vesta My retarted friend _
Lily is gonna nake Rain be mean to Sand so we have ourselves a pairing and Owl will be angry at Rain for being mean to his brother.
The Age of Awesomeness chapter 31 . 5/19
Please update soon! Great work!
Silverleap chapter 31 . 4/19