Reviews for What We Inherit
tigerwolfspellbear chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
You know Falcon's an annoying little sh*t when Dusty walks out of a room because of him (I assume). His cluelessness is priceless here and makes me question how someone that dumb made it into the Joes.
The one thing I did find unusual was that you didn't write Beachhead's accent like you normally do. You write it so well, so it was a surprise that it wasn't there as much as usual.
TinySprite chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Hahahahah, nice one!
bugsymutt chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
I enjoyed this! Keep writing!
NurseKelly chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Well done.
xXWeaponPrimeXx chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
This was an excellent short story!
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Love it.. I am one of the get rid of Falcon people.. I just can't stand him.. I kinda wish he'd kept pushing GungHo - I'd love to have see him take Falcon down a peg or two..
Lady Jaye1 chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Love it. I like your portrayal of Gung Ho and Beach Head, as well as their responses to the clueless Falcon. Gung Ho understood perfectly well what Beach Head meant.
Greentigerr chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Oooooh. Bam.

Way to go, Beach Head.
frkykorngirl chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Adorable lol gotta love puttin falcon in his place. Keep em comin!
Karama9 chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Take that, Falcon. Oh wow, was he THAT annoying? I had the good luck to see little of him and push that little bit out of my mind quickly. I love how beach Head and Gung Ho are almost in communion here, translating each other's remarks because Falcon is too clueless to get them otherwise.

I liked this: good take on the theme
Totenkinder Madchen chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Principles. Beach has them.

Love how Falcon totally misses the point. XD