Reviews for In A Sentimental Mood
Stronghammer chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
You should make a sequel! This was great!
Aqua Blue chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
You're right, it is 'oddly romantic in a weary and bitter sort of way.' Loved it.

*Aqua Blue
deews chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
Oh, yay!
YoshimiWolfspaw chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
I was checking over your stories that I've read and I was wondered if I had forgotten to review this one too. I did, so here goes, great story, love the sarcasm and the whole Ginny and Draco thing, great job _
Witchy-grrl chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
Hmm...I like this fic just the way it is! It's short, to the point, and just enough to make me wonder what had brought them to this point...:) I love it!
xxparisinflames chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
All of your fanfiction is so original...the plots, the words, the actions and settings...you are seriously one of the best authoress' on this site! This is yet another great FF, so perfect..there is just no word to describe it. I love the mood of it...it is just so...broken? dark? perfect? i really have to make up a word that describes it. for now you have to deal with me going on about your work like this. well...great job. I love your one shot fics! (as well as all of your fanfictions).
Oswari chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
This was amazing! This was brilliantly, vibrantly, 'alive in shades of mottled grey'. The bystander is so right.

this is the kind of piece that i copy onto word so that i can print it out, fold it up into a tiny parcel and shove into the corner of my briefcase so that one day when I am at the bar with MY dry martini with an olive, going over my paper work, and sighing, i can say, "What's this..." and read it, and my world will be lightened of its weary load.
Keita chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
Sorry, couldn't resist. Had to review again. I'm pathetic.

:oD
Harrygirlie chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
that is so good...it's odd, in a way, really, thinking that ginny could turn into a cynic like that, but it just sort of...fits...bravo! :)
messin wit my head chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
that was bloody good i can just see them sitting there with their drinks and smokes talkin all posh but slack at the same time...i luved that...i wanna red bout there marriage and their life... ~huggs~
big tears chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
Holy crap... I can only begin to imagine what you would do with your own characters! Please tell me I'll be alive the day you write a novel!
the bystander chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
It's always better to coat cynicism with the right amount of wit, along with reckless spontaneity to give it spice. You truly do wonders with Ginny, I must say! And Draco Malfoy is portrayed in a satisfying light as faded but daringly alive in shades of mottled grey. The same with Ginny; and the prospect of Malfoy proposing to Ginny in a bar out of the euphoria of being young and a knowledge that they were of a kind was very fresh. Great peice.
sunnycouger chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
There is never enough fic with cynical Ginny in it and out of the ones that I've read this has been the best. There's just something deliciously sexy about the whole exchange between them when they are as disillusioned as each other. It's the fact that they are made for each other and neither of them seem particulary interested in admitting it. The wedding would be wonderful to see but even if you don't write a follow up you basically said it all here.

Well done

Marianne
Melanie Pointe chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
I liked it! Very interesting...
miss toad chapter 1 . 1/25/2003
If I wasn't catholic, I'd make a religion with the sole purpose of worshipping you. Wow. WOW. Flowing, beautiful, cynical, Man, I love it.