Reviews for Of Pixie Dust and Daggers
miserywhispers chapter 43 . 7/23/2008
this is such a great story! and its really unny too. i really like it! really! loads! OK now i'm starting to sound crazy... meh! so anyways, i just wanted to say that you HAVE to finish the story cuz its SO good! and it would be really funny if harry was like "hullo mya, who is this?" and shiva said "i am prince shiva, ruler of the vampire kingdom and fionsay of kaisa, pixie of dreams" and mya (yes i still call her mya) shoved her head into the table (not the food) and... ok i dont know were to go on from there but... meh
horsinaround94 chapter 43 . 7/4/2008
Good job! Can't wait for more!
Tootie chapter 42 . 8/23/2006
I'm having a few doubts about your character~ You might want to try the Mary Sue Litmus Test to see what you can work on in your character. :) Sorry to be the downer, but the thing about her parents and the forbidden love etc., basically her origin sounds a bit overdone and unoriginal. It sounds sorta like the thing I thought about when I was 11. The normal princess but didn't really know it sorta thing.
bigronweasleyfan chapter 42 . 8/21/2006
OMFG I see you haven't updated since 2003, but update, please! This story is so good!
sugar chapter 42 . 7/6/2006
yo totally looving the fic please update ASAP cuz it rele rox! eagerly awaiting the next chapter

sugar x
Rabid Squirrel chapter 42 . 4/10/2006
*sobs hysterically* You're never going to update, are you?
linac428 chapter 42 . 10/2/2005
holy crap this is a great story and i have also read ur most recent story their both really great its a shame u haven't updated in the last twoyears thoughe soon even if its highly unlikely i beg u please updated soon
satie chapter 42 . 7/1/2005
you're never going to update are you? oh well, great story btw.
Pan31 chapter 42 . 3/29/2005
great story! PLEASE UPDATE!
IANTOLAZYTOSIGNON chapter 42 . 2/26/2005
Well, damn. I like te story ans Shiva's evil and stupid and Draco has a crush on Mya and all of her parents suck...seriously. But you need to update. Please?

Hello I am your conscience. How are you doing? Well, you see I really must give you advice on this story of yours, you simply have to update. I mean, think of your fans! They need the rest of the story! You are truly being evil to keep it from them.
Protectress of the Small chapter 42 . 2/9/2005
Wow! i really like it ! update soon! well my moms calling me... that was really great! well g2g, bye
Protectress of the Small chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
... i dunno what to say... I LOVE IT! i mean i usually don't read hp fics but i can't wait to finish this one! well i might not review for some chappies seeing as you have so many-40 OMG!- well anyway im just saying... well it was REALLY good! well i g2g.. bye! lizzie
Isabel Henry chapter 42 . 10/28/2004
It's nice. The diary part of it all bothers me. I usually don't like those. Sorry, ignore me I am pesimistic about that. I like the plot outline, it has this fairy tale quality to it. Which I doubt was what you were looking for, but it's nice. I am interested in reading more.

P.S. The fight with Shiva and Malfoy was cute.

Etre-loup de Madame chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
Hey, I found this story again! changing the title and reposted I'm guessing is what you did, just read the first chapter and my head snapped and I was like 'this is freakily familiar'. I know it's been forever but I hope you write more for this, much luck with Vocar Proabi (spelled how I forget) cuz that story is awesome too.
Hermione21 chapter 42 . 8/12/2004