Reviews for The Duties of A Knight
Your Concious chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
Excellent start, my friend. I will express my feelings in the form of a quote from one of my favorite stage plays: "Please sir, can I have some more?"
Valkyriav chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
I loved getting both their perspectives! It was cute to have them bond over a small activity like this. Well written!
HardfacedQueenofMisadventure chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
Lucky, lucky Daenerys. No, really. I'd rather like Jorah to try his hand at styling *my* hair...
This was really good. I liked the way you highlighted both sides of this relationship without descending into improbable OOC-ness, and the way you kept jumping from on POV to another made sure we were able to absorb every last little detail :)
lexikiefer chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
Will you be writing more into this particular piece?
JamesLuver chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
I really liked the way that the scenes mirrored each other and we got a glimpse into what both Dany and Jorah were feeling during the course of the story. And I especially liked the description of Dany "tasting each syllable to make certain they were the ones she wanted..." - it was vivid and very beautiful.
Sarah chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
This is so wonderful and adorable! A beautifully written fan fiction!
LadyMarissca chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Very much enjoyed this! Liked the dual viewpoint style. I'm with Dany-he can read the Westerosi phonebook to me anytime! Off to read your follow-up fic; thanks for continuing the story.
El Chacal chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
I have lately taken an interest in the relationship between Jorah Mormont and Daenerys Targaryen. Great story and wonderful interpretation of their feelings toward each other. Well done.
BrittanyBear chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
I can't explain why this is so sexy and intimate, but it surely is. Now I want to ask someone to make some hilarious fan-art to go with the idea of Jorah braiding Dany's hair.
litanolastar chapter 1 . 7/23/2014