Reviews for Pen Pals
Snappher chapter 15 . 7/23
She doesnt even know about those seven years yet. And hes a repeat drug seller and killed a dude! Run Bella run!
Snappher chapter 13 . 7/23
Down the rabbit hole they go!
Snappher chapter 12 . 7/23
Hes a freakin mess! If I were her, Id get the hell back toTennessee!
Snappher chapter 9 . 7/23
Well dayum. Married. Didnt see that coming! And she slept with him anyway?
Snappher chapter 8 . 7/23
Married? ? Mofo! Wheres the wife? Is he separated? Did he marry in vegas?did he marry that hooker?
Snappher chapter 5 . 7/23
Squeeeee!

Was that Jer pumping her gas? Gotta be a friend of Edwards if he’s seen her oics!
Snappher chapter 4 . 7/23
Poor boy.
Snappher chapter 2 . 7/23
I like e random meetings like this one with Bethany. Life can be really cool sometimes. . And wtf with 7 years of silence?
Just Sus chapter 15 . 2/16
I liked it! Was worried for a bit, but all ok now!
flanduslover1 chapter 16 . 2/5
I love this
CSG chapter 16 . 8/1/2018
I read this via EPub and I enjoyed it. I love that you had Bella living in NE Tennessee, cause that’s where I’m from. You sometimes see Gatlinburg mentioned, thanks to SM. My husband is BIG UT fan! Thanks for sharing this with us.
marigold123 chapter 16 . 5/6/2018
I enjoyed reading your story. Thank you for writing.
Airboats chapter 16 . 5/2/2017
Yeah, Bella was an idiot. He wasn't thinking of her. He got married and didn't expect her to show up. She acted like she cared he was married but still had sex w him. Supposedly cared that he didn't say anything to Krystal about them being together but watched as he still didn't say anything until they caught his brother and Krystal hooking up. I get it, there's an hea, so it makes everything alright. The story was well written but the plot was a nope. You took a pen pal story (where they were both sweet and innocent) and turned it into a freaking drug and murder scandal...thing... Unnecessary drama... And who the hell is Penny? I still have no idea what the point of her was! Ok! Good stuff!
Ninkita chapter 16 . 2/8/2017
:) that's a very nice end to it.
Ninkita chapter 15 . 2/8/2017
Awwwww! Well, I'm not saying I'm not glad the drama packed up pretty quick, but you did make me curious about the relationship e had with Krystal.
1,034 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »