Reviews for Loose Ends
pronker chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Hi, reading this so much later but wow, what a good story! I liked the sense of purpose that Qui-Gon and the tone of Xanatos' conversation with him. Just taking him to task for all those years of 'coldness,' and even thinking a bit about Obi-Wan, orphaned and grieving.
Sparkling Panda chapter 1 . 12/13/2001
I don;t care what some of those OTHER people (who think Qui-Gon is such a nice guy) think, I think this was a pretty good fan-fiction. kinda sad (not really) Qui-Gon died, but he's not one of my favorite characters, Xanatos is! _ *is a big Xanatos fan*
Diamona chapter 1 . 4/30/2001
Good story, Aeshna! sometimes things just don't go the way we planned.
Megan chapter 1 . 12/1/2000
That was a very good story! It was well written and had a strong storyline. I hope to see more of your work soon.
MK chapter 1 . 11/22/2000
**shudders** How very sick. I hate it when people do this sort of thing to characters we all know and love... poor Qui-Gon, being portrayed so...
Achika chapter 1 . 11/16/2000
This is SICK! How can you write such things about Qui-Gon? Pity you're wasting your talent on such crap, it's visible you could make realy good stories. You are a good witer, please write something good. ,,Small Sacrifices" show something of what you can do if you try (although there ARE some references there which I don't like at all).
SilverSolitaire chapter 1 . 11/15/2000
And why wasn't this fic posted at the Broken Circle? *hurt look* But hey, I like it! Of course I do! Everything with Xanatos is coooool! Oh dear... I wish I could give better feedback, but I should have had those 3 glasses of wine... *hick*