Reviews for Harry Cora Mills
cconnor042 chapter 12 . 8/6
I hope there will be more chapters
AliceCullen3 chapter 12 . 7/31
LOVE IT!
yaoilover1992-2010 chapter 12 . 5/12
OK you're alive why haven't you update this story, you created a new one May 5.
SageXFallen chapter 5 . 3/25
Just thought I'd point out that you contradicted yourself in the part where you have Flitwick say that there's a spell on the glowing orb that prevents anyone but the person holding it from speaking.. and literally a paragraph later, some kid is able to ask a question while Hermoine is holding the orb.. like um .
Good story so far though.
Alex2909 chapter 12 . 2/23
nice story, always loved the mix between the two universes
pupstarstar chapter 12 . 1/20
More! More! More! More!
shadowknight524 chapter 12 . 1/5
Can you please add more chapters to this story, it is really good
Mitsukini Haninozuka chapter 12 . 10/12/2016
This is brilliant! I love this, mid chapters please? I loved what you did to Ron. He deserved it for being a jack ass. Harry should take out Dumbledore's heart too and keep it in a box. Muahaha. Love it!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/22/2016
Love this please update soon
Suezanne chapter 12 . 7/22/2016
been busy or done with this story
andjelija.nenic chapter 6 . 6/14/2016
yachiru-chan92 chapter 12 . 5/30/2016
Good story!
Thanks for your work.
bye!
hi chapter 5 . 5/17/2016
sooooo, i don't know how well that fits, the last part. I appreciate the character development, but frankly i have done this and NO ONE tells anything the personal, its like my favorite color and stuff. And also Blaine based admitted his mother murdered people. That would get her in jail and is stupid, especially considering his base character.
city bookworm chapter 12 . 5/10/2016
So cute. Too bad there isn't more.
SecretSpells chapter 12 . 5/2/2016
Hope you come back to this.