Reviews for Crossing the Line
1gin6 chapter 1 . 5/25/2017
I enjoyed this story. I did not know until the end that he was "THAT" O'Rourke. I can understand why Heyes didn't think that he was a good fit for the gang. Sad, that in his chosen profession he couldn't see what could happen by his having fun.
kayaklady chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
I like this story. Charlie O'Rourke is an interesting man and I'm wondering what happened to him down the road. It was interesting to see that he and Heyes had the same idea at the same time.
RosieAnnieUSA chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Very nice job of filling of answering some questions. Charlie didn't have a lick of sense, did he? But at least he parted from the DHG on good terms. I think you did a terrific job of illustrating Charlie's character here.
Josephine H chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Oh so poignant to realise close to the end which "Charlie" this is. This is a really great version of how and why he left Devil's Hole and ended up in that sad predicament with his legacy to leave. The character is well fleshed out and the second reading makes it a very poignant tale with the reader knowing poor Charlie's fate.
Helen West chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
So that's how Charlie came to know the boys - and not be riding with them. It all seems very much in keeping with his character. Yes, the boys would have to have run a tight ship to bring all that cash for all those years. And Charlie was too much fun! Which makes for a fun story.
HW
Penski chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Really enjoyed this flashback with how Heyes and Curry may have known Charlie. Very good story!