Reviews for Nox not Max (Dakota not Max Rewrite)
Guest chapter 5 . 8/21/2017
Aww I wish there was more (pouting)
Emma chapter 5 . 12/11/2016
Make some more chapters please
Guest chapter 5 . 7/23/2016
Keep updating
queenleviosa chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
hey autumn, it's brittney(secutie12 on skype). idk if you still go on this but randy, ben, and I have noticed that you deleted kik and skype. our messages won't even send to you and we're worried. so can you tell us what happened or if you're fine please?
WatchingWitch1o chapter 5 . 5/25/2016
I think u should have internat again so UPDATE
mezquitenora1997 chapter 5 . 5/6/2016
Plzzz pretty plz update it just got awsomer
MeSarcasticNever chapter 5 . 2/25/2016
I LOVE THIS STORY! PLEASE KEEP RE-WRITING ITTT!
DireLegendz chapter 5 . 2/16/2016
UPDATE PLEASE!
IAmTheMaxWhoLived chapter 5 . 12/31/2015
You should probably Update or people will forget about this story... It's really good so please finish it...
Scarlet Bloody M chapter 5 . 12/22/2015
This is really good! Please do not stop, I started to think like "this is a new beginning for Max, no, Nox." And I was like where the heck did that come from. Continue this story and see where your imagination can take you!
Your faithful reader,
-S.B.M
WHAT THE HELL chapter 5 . 12/20/2015
REALLY! ALMOST WHAT, 9 MONTHS NOW? C'MON! I'VE CHECKED THIS LITERALLY EVERY FUCKING DAY! UPDATE, AS I'M PROBABLY ONE OOF THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO BOTHERS TO CHECK.
Da Wake Up Call chapter 5 . 11/16/2015
Ok. Hello. Wake up call here. Been a few months. That's when people start leaving and forgetting. Just a warning. Lets go. Another chapter please. I know it sucks to get comments like this, but right now its really necessary. The only thing worse is when people curse at you. That may very well start to happen. Just a heads up. IT WILL HAPPEN. 100% SURE OF IT. UPDATE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!
NerdsxUnite chapter 5 . 11/7/2015
I like this. I cant wait for the next update.
Haley chapter 5 . 9/15/2015
Can u continue I like this
Guest chapter 5 . 9/14/2015
Love ya story! Keep on writing! I'll keep an eye out for this story!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »