Reviews for One Hot Day
indigovioletstargazer chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Really enjoyed this. I love reading stories of the characters at different points in their lives, ie, pre-show if that's a word. So heart-breakingly sad though really. Great work as always.
Shockey13 chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Cute story! I loved how you wrote Brody's mother. Nice way to start out the heatwave :)
LilMisfit5290 chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Oh man. I really, really loved this. Really bittersweet though. Brody/Jess didn't get much love on the show and in fic even less, so this was really refreshing to see/poignant. Reminds you pre-everything they were just innocent and in love and wanting to be happy/have a family. It's really crushing to think about all they suffered.
I think you captured everyone you involved so well, I could see the scene. As far as I'm concerned Brody/Mike did know each other as kids, that's just the canon I've chosen to accept. Loved the inclusion of Brody's parents so much. And the last part with their first dance. Tearing up right now. Not even kidding. Really beautiful job.
CSI Encyclopedia chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Aw, this was so cute and beautiful and funny. Great work on the prompt... I picked a good one to suggest!