Reviews for To love a fire goddess
REI- FEI chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
rei- wufei, REI-WUFEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI,rei- wufei, REI-WUFEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI,rei- wufei, REI-WUFEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI,rei- wufei, REI-WUFEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI,rei- wufei, REI-WUFEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI, REI- FEI,

SHOULD BE WITH EACH OTHER
cherryblossoms21 chapter 16 . 7/29/2005
_ Aww! How kawaii! Awesome story! It was so good. . . Anyway, continue writing!
Ageashi Sokoi chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
Hahaha, I like it o_0 How fabulous, betrothed... I also like how you write, nicely balanced. I suffered minimal confusion, but that's probably because I'm rusty with my anime. -_-'
Inverse-chan chapter 16 . 4/1/2004
I loved it! It was so cute! Rei and Wufei are perfect for each other in this fic! I'm glad that this has a happy ending.
kichiko chapter 16 . 1/24/2004
its really really good! but one question, WHERE THE HECK IS TROWA? WELL?
Kino chapter 5 . 1/24/2004
erm... the dark realm?
Amy or SweetyMelina18 chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
Hey, Silent Comet

Here are the two links to my new site at . I got them up and running a coupld of days ago. Hope you enjoy:-)

Chapter 9. Section 1- Conflicting With Some Issues

fanfic/view_ /46780/135061/

Chapter 9. Section 2- Dealing With The Blackness

fanfic/view_ /46780/135126/
ASM45 chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
Hey, Silent Comet. This is the only way to contact you so I'm hoping that doesn't block this message to you. My fanfiction has been banned from the site and I just wanted to let you know that I'll be moving to a different site called . Also, I would like to thank you for all the times you've read and reviewed my fanfiction. If you want to contact me, my e-mail address is and I'll be working all this week and next to get all the Chapters up and running again. I had updated Chapter 9 three days ago but it seems that deleted my entire story before anyone could get a chance to read it. Anyway, thanks for always supporting me and the characters, especially Camille, since I noticed that you're quite fond of her. Well, good bye for now and best wishes to you!
SailorKagome chapter 16 . 6/28/2003
How sweet! I loved it! Though...I just don't like it when they are like bethrothed to someone. That's just not fair. Oh well, it was really good!
Xtreme Nuisance chapter 16 . 4/26/2003
OMG! I FINISHED IT AND LOVED IT! although my lil sis and my dad are mad cuz I was on the computer all day and she wants to get on and he wants family time and it can onli work one way! so, KEEP WRITING! I even read through a really bad storm and they were like "GET OFF THE COMPUTER!" and... and... yeah. I LOVE WUFEI! INJUSTICE! woo! bibi!
Nyneve chapter 16 . 3/12/2003
*thunderous applause* Bravo! Bravo! Encore! I love that song, and it fits so well. Course, if you know me, songs in a fic are essential, especially for the last chappie! Please make sure to write another one soon!

-Nyneve
DragonStar chapter 16 . 3/8/2003
Ah! That was great! I love Enya's Only Time. Congrats on finishing the story!
HatakeRose chapter 16 . 3/5/2003
Wow. that was so good! The wedding was very beuatiful! I love .i love the ending!
Princess Ren chapter 16 . 3/5/2003
OMG! That was beautiful! Excellent job! It's really great! The story! Rei and Wufei are finally together! I don't know what to say. I just want more stories from you! Great! Keep up the good work! _

P.S. Sorry if I don't have anything to say. but one word to describe your story: Beautiful!
Firenze chapter 16 . 3/4/2003
Aww, so happy! I wish my life was like that! (especially with Fei-kun!)