Reviews for Innocence and Experience
Laurie chapter 56 . 3/18
I'm hoping that this isn't the end of the story and if not please tell me where to find the rest of it
Selena92 chapter 56 . 3/13/2014
Shit...
This is bad. Please tell me that both Sev and Harry (as well as Lucius and Draco) will escape. And soon, please. Preferably with Voldemort as a collateral. Poor Harry and Sev.

I am glad to learn, though, that apparently, Sev's father didn't realise what he was doing to his son and that he still loves him and wants to protect him. He has much to apologize for, but that he didn't mean to hurt his son is making me much more likely to forgive him...with time.

This story is truly thrilling- I hope very much that you can update soon. I like the connection and understanding that is growing between Harry and Sev- as well as the protectiveness and the special powers. I only hope the latter will not prove to be their downfall right now...Harry, Lucius and Draco are Sev's only change at escape, I fear. Or perhaps Sev's father? Then again, that would mean Severus remaining a captive and suffering for who knows how much longer, as I can't see Parcelsius recovering in the next few minutes. And I want Sev to be rescued as soon as possible.

Congrats on your portrayal of the Malfoys, btw! I really love it that you've made them loyal to Sev...I like stories where they help him, support him- even if only in secret.

Sirius...well, I'm seriously (no pun intended) at the man right now *burning with rage* and I really hope he'll get his comeuppance soon and that Dumbledore finds out what truly happened in the forest (Sirius attacking Sev) and reacts the right way for once. Okay, maybe, considering what Sirius knew of Harry's and Sev's interactions, that action could be forgiven...but I hope he'll get punished for his continued ill-treatment of Severus and ignoring Harry and the callous way in which he carried Sev back to Hogwarts, completely uncaring of his condition. Oh well, I could go on endlessly, I suppose... if only time could be turned backwards so that Dumbledore does the right thing when dealing with the marauders for a chance...sorry again. I'll stop.

Anyway, please please update soon!
Cladach chapter 56 . 3/6/2014
I have only jsut found this story - don't know why it took me so long & am very much hoping you are able to pick up the threads of it again to complete it.
Gingerbird chapter 56 . 1/8/2011
Aww, such an evil cliffie..And it was really interestinf,too. You should make up for it by uploading next chapter!:] Your story is pretty good, I like the plot and general idea,also characters are developing quite nicely.I'm lookinf forward to the end of it. Good luck!
Eh eh What what chapter 41 . 6/22/2010
Wow, random first person transition...

I didn't like it, to tell the truth. Writing in first person allows the author to tell the story instead of write the story, if you get what I mean. The rest of your writing, while in 3rd person semi-omniscient, shows the story very well.

Your first person bit just confused me and then was a bit dull.

I hope you continued with the third person writing format in the next chapter.
Maxx6 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Great story! I guess I'd covered much of my opinions in LJ comment and PM and I don't want to repeat myself, just thought that this story deserved much more reviews ;-))

So, great story, some very interesting and refreshing ideas and perfectly written Snape! Perfect work. Thanks for writing and sharing it.

Maxx
Trainhart27 chapter 56 . 2/1/2009
LOVE it! your story is so good! i love the plot line and how it is very different from other stories! i really like the whole new prophecy idea and how harry and sev are connected, very interesting! OMG you left the story on a cliff hanger and i am dieing to know what happens next, update soon!
Jenni chapter 56 . 7/27/2008
You're a cruel cruel person to write such a great story and then leave us without a finish! Love the originality and realistic way the characters behave. Wish with all my heart it was finished!
Najrala chapter 31 . 5/1/2008
Cool! Maybe it's the musician in me (ah, if only such improv were this easy in the real world...) but this was fantastic! *starts humming the melody the words had her imagine*
NadaZilch chapter 31 . 1/29/2007
Yes! I loved the musical display! Very creative!
Blade Shine chapter 55 . 12/8/2006
*pouts* i couldnt post again on the last chapter...anyway...OMIGOSH You are updating soon...right? I've been following the story forever waiting for an update but alas...none have yet to reach mine computer...lol anyway update soon pwease... :(
the Prince's Jewel chapter 56 . 11/14/2006
*bounces up and down in severe frustration* Where's the rest of it? *points at summary* That says you're gonna finish it! *points at update date* That says you be a liar - or having one hell of a case of writer's block. *resumes frustrated bouncing*

You left Sev in pain!
breannatala chapter 56 . 5/18/2006
You can't leave it there!

I'll wait for an update. . . .
Flensa chapter 56 . 5/14/2006
Loved it! so can't wait for the next chapter.
Lady Mazikeen chapter 56 . 3/12/2006
You know, this is a really good story. Granted, it took me two days to get all the way to chapter fifty six but hey, it was worth it. XDD Anwho, i hope you will be updating relativly soon, cause i cant wait to find out what happens. Jyaa ne! -Lena