Reviews for Innocence and Experience
MoonKissedChild chapter 56 . 7/9/2005
How the heck can you leave it like this! It's 12:30 am. I've spent all night reading all 56 chapter's. Please update soon and don't leave us hanging.
sari5156 chapter 56 . 7/9/2005
aw poor severus i hope harry,draco,and lucius hurry up and save him soon!great jobon this chapter by the way.i hopw the next update isn't as long a time as this one.
Silverthreads chapter 56 . 7/9/2005
Reaching the climax of the story? The tension is certainly rising! I am glad you have updated!
starlightsurprise chapter 55 . 7/7/2005
update soon
hotcocoalatte chapter 13 . 6/13/2005
great story!
alliekatgal chapter 55 . 5/24/2005
Just came across your story today, and I have to say that I'm really enjoying reading it. I like how the ability to read the aura of the other keeps shifting, giving them both insight into the other. Looking forward to reading more soon!
Meg the fierce lady chapter 55 . 5/1/2005
*sques* I read through this in one sitting. I hope you'll forgive me for not stopping to post a review for every chapter. But. J'adore!

Oh! Oh! Magical vegetable! I was gigglin' over that somethin' fierce!

I hope you'll update soon! ttfn!
walker-of-the-shadow-path chapter 55 . 4/26/2005
Oh hotting up in the cliffhanger area, aren't you? Always good to see a new chapter from you. now I just have to wait for the next one!*pouts*
sari5156 chapter 55 . 4/13/2005
that was a really great chapter!I can't wait for the next one!
Romulus chapter 36 . 4/8/2005
What will they do if Voldemort calls Severus...then they will really need to let Harry fix up the Dark Mark...assuming he is able to:)
Romulus chapter 31 . 4/7/2005
This was interesting...a metaphor for their cooperation in life? The bit about Neville's parents was touching as well! Do you play music?
Romulus chapter 30 . 4/7/2005
Now Severus knows...not an overly subtle way of realizing that Harry cares:)
Romulus chapter 29 . 4/7/2005
Well, I still believe you deserve a review on each chapter, I would have left you one on each anyway if I read the chapters when you weren't this far into the story yet. Another prophecy...lets see!
Romulus chapter 28 . 4/7/2005
I really fo hopw Snape wouldn't do anything irrational. Harry would be out of sorts.
Romulus chapter 27 . 4/7/2005
"Hopefully according to need." Indeed...hopefully...it would be quite troublesome otherwise:) Still having fun:)
663 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »