Reviews for A Feat of Revelation
RubyNury chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
I think it was so sweet...!

Probably you were quite young while writing it (or it was written like that on purpose *grin*) but it adds charm and sincerety to the situations that you described (and HOW you described them).

Your writing improved very much (as I can judge from your latest fic ;)) but it was very nice from the start :)

I liked the way you pictured Haruka. She is so kind to help the girls to get their happiness, and I surely loved that soft thread of Haruka's affection towards Usagi ;) You pictured it so well :) Ah *sigh* I understand the situation well but it'd be so sweet if Haruka kissed Usagi on lips after all those thoughts (sorry, just a wish of my spoiled mind :))

However, it was really cute story :)

Best wishes,

ShimmeringWater chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Wow! This is one of the best written H/U fics I've ever read. I hope you write more of this, longer adn where Haruka dn Usa are together. Wishful thinking on my part.
RukA chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
wHoa.. ThIz STorY was so sweet And RomanTic... Youre fAntasic author.. I Like HarUka and Michiru fAnficz! I Like Them So Much.. Plz Keep WriTiNg About TheM! I enjoy Reading!

Keep OuT The Good WoRk!
Black Haired Demon chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
aww... how sweet! although for a moment there I thought you were going to do something nasty to/with my fav couple'

I just love happy endings *sigh*
fujima aino chapter 1 . 12/21/2002
wow!it is great!do more!write more
Haruka chapter 1 . 12/16/2002
Ranko Tenou chapter 1 . 11/23/2002
This was, is a great story. I enjoyed reading it.
BH chapter 1 . 11/23/2002
nice story!

well i happen to be Sailor Venus' fan so i just went beserk when finally Mina met the man of her dreams

maybe you could make another about Sailor Venus

i'd really appreciate it

thanks and God Speed
EPM chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
I finnaly got round to reviewing this...after I found your review. First things first. Very nice, Haruka was 'in' character as you would say and this was interesting to read. So keep as for Life of Idols. This is a AU fic so changes had to happen, like Serena and Mina being sisters and Serena being talented LOL. Haruka I think was herself as she flirted with Serena but she was concerened about her reaction to her gender because she does love Serena. Her confidence she would make Serena hers show how smug she is. Sorry that rambble was longer then my review but I wanted to defend my fic but thank you for your input, I'll be more careful next time!