Reviews for What Happens in Vegas
kyoanna chapter 13 . 14h
even if you are somewhat repeating yourself it takes more than one conversation to beat 15 years of ingrained thinking (i say a full 15 since even at the dursleys everything that went wrong was blamed on her which contributed to her state of mind when she entered the wizarding world and hence her initial acceptance of the expectations)
kyoanna chapter 7 . 17h
i first read the books atage 8 and found nothing wrong but rereading them at 15 i found that there was alot that didn't make sense including how forgiving harry is and the absurdity of expecting a child to do all that and even if dumbledore's story is true it was still technically nothing harry did that killed voldemort in the first place on a side note almost all of the names are symbolic in some way lupin - lupine or wolfish nymphadora nymph were commonly associatd with shapeshifting etc dumblledore starts with dumb and ends with dore such as adore just saying its either a hell of a coincidence or rowling was trying to say something
kyoanna chapter 4 . 18h
i agree with you on the electronics after all even collins camera as old as it was (and specifically noted as muggle in book 2) would have had some electronic quality although i came up with a different answer in that there was some sort of anti electronic spell to stop things like cell phones since noone was supposed to be able to find hogwarts by muggle means like tracing cell phones although i like your idea better plus hogwarts a history was likely written before handheld devices became popular
Forensica X chapter 19 . 5/22
I was a little hesitant to when it came to this one. Typically i'm not drawn to crossovers involving American cartoons, but after reading your other works I should have known better.

As always your portrayal of women and their interactions as multifaceted characters was spot on. I really enjoyed reading this and wish there were more. Thanks for all the time you put into your writing. I'm definitely a permanent fan.
SUBJECT-XVI chapter 3 . 5/6
Oh... Hey will Raven and Willow be fucking any time soon? Cuz I love me dem hot lesbian sex! :D
SUBJECT-XVI chapter 4 . 5/6
Yo SW! Dude... What the hell is with your obsession with putting Team RWBY in your Fanfiction? It's a little unhealthy don't ya think? :P Meh who am I kidding I love it! XD
Cold Rage chapter 19 . 4/30
interesting read. decently written and a rather fun distraction. I can't really complain too much. However I feel there is one issue that needs to be brought up, and that is the Brigands.

You've stated the brigands were based on the Slaughterhouse 9. That's a nice premise in theory however it only works in Worm. The only reason the 9 survived their first year as a group was because Cauldron wanted them too. They had the potential to induce a lot of triggers and several of their members were considered "might be useful against Scion." In DC there are no trigger events, there is no cauldron, there is no path to victory insuring the groups survival. assuming the brigands were as bad as the 9 they should have been dead ages ago.

but otherwise like I said a fun read and a nice distraction for the day. well done!
skywiseskychan chapter 19 . 4/28
Hmm, this chapter isn't up to your usual quality. I think it is the lack of words, or maybe plot... hmm, oh well I mean it DOES convey some interesting information, I just think it could be fleshed out a bit more...

Have a wonderful day.
Lord Arcana chapter 18 . 4/27
WOW, just wow, this story is great, I have refrained from writing a review for this for some time mainly because I did not know what to say, now the best parts of this story is the character interactions where as the action is not so, but that is not to say that the action is bad far from it, but you sir or madam knows the why of good action, the before and aftermath between the character or characters. now I understand that you and other people really doesn't like the idea of good guys does not kill, to me personally it is more like good guys should not kill, and of course there are good stories where the good guys kill, even in comics, but to me the basic idea is that they are an ideal that you want to live up, it is not that they don't kill it is that they do not want to kill and they have certain thing they simply wont do, this is something from the film adaptation of the Superman story "What's So Funny About Truth, Justice & the American Way?" I myself am not American but the last line that Superman says to Manchester Black about the idea of violence and death as the final solution, where Black is beaten has lost his powers and says that he will not take this lying down and that if Superman believes this he is living in a dreamworld Supermans response to this is to me the reason why I have started to like mr Kent again, now does this work with everything, no, does it need to be used in everything, no, and I think you do know this and as I have seen in some of your other stories you and have said, you really, really love to go against conventions, and for that I do applaud you, also your commit to in this story not going against the standard that good guys do not kill
So to sum up Great story and I will probably be rereading this again soon.
This is Lord Arcana standing down from his box(for now)
thelegendarysupernerd chapter 19 . 4/16
You are wonderful, both for the new story, and for notifying us.
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 19 . 4/15
it appears that you have posted "Ye Olde Titans" instead...
skywiseskychan chapter 18 . 4/15
Yes, getting out of Britain was a good idea. And so is having titans who share rooms. You can fit more into the tower that way. (not that it really needs to conserve space...)
Well ended. Another great stroy succesfully completed. You have an excellet track record so far, keep up what many (me included) can't do.
And yes, Teen Titans in general and crossovers in specific do need more love and good storys.
kytkis chapter 16 . 4/9
And that's enough for me, no respect for Bella is a story not for me. Was good otherwise.
The Sinful chapter 18 . 4/7
This is quite late, but I just knew that for Willow and Tonks, heading home would mean returning to the Tower rather than Britain.