Reviews for What Happens in Vegas
megagnura chapter 1 . 6/10
This can only end badly. Beast Boy is going to try to flirt with Willow by turning into a dog and she's going to have a breakdown and he'll be left wondering who "Serious?" is.
EmberQuill chapter 1 . 6/6
Apparently I've read this before, and left a review over five years ago. I had no idea until I went to favorite the story and realized it was already in my favorites, lol. I just stumbled across this again while browsing Teen Titans crossovers and realized it had everything that I wanted in a fic. Fem!Harry/Raven is a fantastic pairing, and Tonks/Cyborg was fun even though we didn't see as much of their interactions.

I still love it just as much, or perhaps even more, than I did the first time through. Over the past few years I've pretty much fallen in love with Fem!Harry fics, especially the rare Fem!Harry/girl pairing, and honestly she and Raven just fit so well that it's making me want to write a fic about them too. Not sure how I'd avoid retreading the same ground you do, though. But now I'm disappointed to have yet another favorite "so rare that I'll probably never see it again" pairing to add to the list. I also like Manipulative Dumbledore more than I used to, probably because I have grown very disillusioned with the Harry Potter universe and Rowling herself in recent years.

I'm only disappointed that it ended. I blasted through this story way too fast despite its 100k word count. Just goes to show how engaging it was, I guess. This is such an interesting shared universe with a lot of clever worldbuilding, and I'd love to see more of it.
drucifer000 chapter 12 . 6/1
I'm on board with you on Hermione, I love her as a character, but she definitely tends to fill in blanks on her own sometimes, and has an awful habit of idolizing people of authority.
Mongoose chapter 1 . 5/28
SL you $$. This is the only complete hp slash tt fanfic and you gender bent hp. Grrr~. Well. Better than nothing i guess.
Rune Tobor chapter 7 . 5/19
Staying in the country and trusting Dumbldore got James and Lily KILLED.
Dumbledore putting Harry with the Dursleys got him ABUSED.
Dumbledore left 3 children to fight Tom in book one. Child ENDANGERMENT.
He did nothing to counter the "heir of slytherin" in book two. NEGLECT!

Anyone see a pattern?

Albus is NOT GOOD!

And ignore quite a few of your reviewers, anyone thinking Dumbles or Snape is good needs to be beaten by bullies. Harry Hunting anyone?
wsbenge chapter 16 . 3/30
Dumbledore didn't get slammed?
4fundaore chapter 18 . 1/31
Thanks
pwtcmcneil chapter 4 . 1/31
how did I miss the worm undersiders reference?!
Phil chapter 7 . 12/24/2020
You know, some of your disclaimers come across as... But instead of using mere adjectives to describe your disclaimers, let's just take a closer look at one of them, shall we?

Taking this chapter's disclaimer as an example, why do you presume that Dumbledore did NOT work with the DMLE during HP&HBP? Because it wasn't mentioned? Lots of things don't get mentioned in fiction - often simply because they're not important to the story. Especially if the story is told from a single person's point of view (nearly every chapter in all seven HP books was from Harry's point of view). If Dumbledore never told him (and there's not much reason to tell him and probably at least some real and some presumed reasons not to), how would Harry know?
And how much cooperation would have been feasible anyway? What little intelligence Snape could give the Order was probably passed on to the DMLE through the aurors who were Order members.
Real cooperation in operations against Death Eaters, like when responding to a Death Eater raid? Doesn't seem very feasible. Most members aren't exactly fighters. Most of the few exceptions are aurors anyway or are teachers and not able to quickly get to wherever the action is thanks to apparition being impossible on Hogwarts grounds.
There's also the fact that nothing at all seemed to happen during sixth year anyway, except for that thing with Hannah's mother. Other than that? Nothing. Or at least nothing was ever mentioned, was it? Not a single Daily Prophet headline. Either nothing overt did happen where the DMLE and the Order could have cooperated or Rowling simply didn't care to tell us - probably because it was unimportant to the story.

Then there's the very real possibility that the new head of the DMLE may not have trusted Dumbledore at all.
And isn't that exactly what happened in your Black Princess story? That the Ministry/DMLE actually would have arrested Dumbledore, if he hadn't been needed any longer? They definitely didn't trust any information coming from him or the Order. So no actual cooperation there either.
Does that mean you didn't in fact write the Black Princess story yourself?
Jacob Phantom chapter 18 . 12/23/2020
Please make a sequel soon!
Leicontis chapter 9 . 12/9/2020
It was only on this reread that I realized Raven was doing her working in Romanian, and only then because I recognized one word from the title of a much-memed song by a Moldovan pop group. Running the incantation through Google Translate also produced some enlightening results, and I've gotta say that was a great subtle way to start weaving affection into Raven and Willow's relationship.
Spellflame chapter 11 . 12/5/2020
If it’s an internal effect why not try to twist your oculmancy and use the twist to speak in binary
JohnyXD chapter 18 . 11/27/2020
Thank you.
This was enjoyable to read. Though it could have possibly used a few epilogue omakes to spice it up a bit more, I'm satisfied with the ending.
Please keep up the good work.
Biblio388 chapter 18 . 11/25/2020
Great stuff. Excellent note to finish up on.
Biblio388 chapter 17 . 11/25/2020
It has been a fun ride. This is certainly going to remain one of my favorite ways to finish the fight against the 'Dark' as well.
1,269 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »