Reviews for What Happens in Vegas
Enforcer209 chapter 18 . 7/29/2023
Well that was fun
Efail chapter 8 . 7/8/2023
This chapter feels a little lazy, Robin who has spent years dealing with villains with guns gets magically shot in the chest when there's conveniently someone on the group that can heal him. Willow just sort of stands there gawking at everything going on around her rather than actually doing anything. That is one of the issues with trying to give a light to other character interactions while telling a story from a first-person perspective. Any time your character just stands there and does nothing but watch the others in the middle of a fight it makes them look like a moron. Especially since this is the same kid that's fought and killed a basilisk with a sword, fought a dragon, gotten into many fights with only their wand and quick thinking, they may not be trained officially and they may not be the most skilled but they can at least act in a desperate situation unlike what's depicted here.
JimSilver chapter 18 . 7/7/2023
Oh yes please yes please! Happy raven and willow! Gosh image their powers combining as in light patronus with light raven? Or tonks metamorphing like beast boy and vice versa? Or master of death and dark raven? Mmmmmmmm like dark chocolate
gryphan.master900 chapter 15 . 5/28/2023
Good job portraying Dumbles as a manipulative, arrogant, delusional, narcissistic asshole who needs to hurry up and die of old age, or a stroke, anything really would do.
fluffycuddlebug chapter 9 . 5/1/2023
Romanian's a magical language now? Neat.
If you want the correct spelling it would be "Ieși afară. Lasă-o în pace. Pleacă de lângă dragostea mea."
("Get out. Leave her alone. Get away from my love."? Does that count as getting a spoiler?)
TimothyB chapter 18 . 3/22/2023
I love this story. I've read it a could times and it's always great. Hope you do more crossovers in the future!
tieflin chapter 18 . 1/17/2023
I was definitely bummed that Willow and Tonks were heading back across the pond, especially with the DE/Moldy situation resolved. I'm very glad that they decided to abandon that shit country and go back to Jump City. Raven/Willow especially warmed my heart and they make a delightful pair. Lovely story, thanks for sharing!
tieflin chapter 17 . 1/17/2023
It's not my favorite chapter but I did enjoy the individual fights and especially enjoyed Moldy getting his soul repeatedly sucked out by a Dementor. Also, Raven following her bond back to Willow from another dimension was lovely.
tieflin chapter 16 . 1/17/2023
Raven getting Willow back was excellent! I really dislike Dumblefuck and I'm glad she shut his shit down. Also enjoying Bones using a secret taskforce outside the bounds of law to fight the DE and Moldy.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/13/2023
This is just an absolute mess and I can't wait to continue reading it. Just...everything. Multiple pairings, age ranges, backgrounds, everything. It's a colossal mess.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2023
... I love this. I absolutely love this. Pretty much every other Harry Potter fanfic makes the United States out to he some sort of magical holy land where everything is better, despite the prevalent attitudes that were present a hundred years ago and how slow to change the magical world seems to be.

Doing something like this with it? A brilliant change, and really refreshing despite being distasteful.
obliviated fan chapter 2 . 1/11/2023
"Did the Titans, all five of whom were teenagers living together with absolutely zero adult supervision, ever engage in normal teenage stupidity?"
... All the time in Teen Titans Go, I'm pretty sure.
impeccablesin chapter 15 . 10/11/2022
I completely disagree with the reason Ginny didn't like Fleur. The absolute main reason she didn't like her was because Fleur treated her as if she was a little girl. A smaller reason may have had to do with Bill being her favorite brother and losing him, but had Fleur just treated her like an adult, she wouldn't have encountered any problems.

Ginny always hated being treated like she was too young, and by that point in time she was nearly a legal adult.
Rune Tobor chapter 2 . 9/25/2022
At least her, slash and femslash is better than introducing a major character just so you can kill them later.

Joss THE Jerk did that with Tara on Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Apparently his bucket list is a sick one.
Lord Zendikar chapter 18 . 6/29/2022
I loved this story. You are a phenomenal writer. Please never stop
1,292 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »