Reviews for What Happens in Vegas
PolarWriter95 chapter 18 . 4/20/2019
Ordinarily I don’t read cross overs but I admit this one piqued my curiosity , honestly I wasn’t disappointed ️ Loved it, rather adorable and plain funny in places
DannyPhantom619 chapter 18 . 4/15/2019
Too Sweet
Jiggly Joe chapter 7 . 4/11/2019
Right... also forgot all of your stories are bash-fics...

Welp, least I was able to enjoy them while I was young.
Jiggly Joe chapter 4 . 4/11/2019
Jesus man, it's so fucking weird coming back to some of these stories I read years before I got into RWBY and seeing all the damn references that I didn't understand before.
it's just another primate chapter 2 . 4/1/2019
I dont know who i feel worse for, beast boy or lupin
FireInLife chapter 12 . 3/2/2019
Yes, I think you were too cynical about Dumbledore. Some other possible reasons Dumbledore said such:

1. The prophecy said Voldemort will mark Harry as his equal. That alone could mean the scar will become important in the future. And it was - the scar became very 'handy' in the future.

2. It was proof that Harry's mother loved him.

3. It's a reminder for the rest of the wizarding world to not forget Voldemort. Like you said, it could be a political symbol, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

To be blunt, I don't think Dumbledore was being manipulative or evil when he said that he wouldn't. Just that he was uncertain of its significance, and that until he has more information on it, he wouldn't.

In this case, I doubt he would be too upset and seeing it gone.
Rairi Valelira chapter 1 . 2/18/2019
I believe i watched it once. Only it was not in japanese nor did it have subtitles so i understood nothing. It was interesting...
Mararsi chapter 18 . 2/17/2019
Finally got back to this, thanks for all the hard work!
FireInLife chapter 7 . 2/15/2019
Re-reading this story. I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but I still hate how you wrote Dumbledore.

Manipulative is one thing. But I can never understand how some people think he's an idiot or dumb. Or somehow 'evil'. And while I don't think you wrote him as evil here (just an antagonist), I think he's too dumb to be believeable. Too rude and self-righteous in the way he talks.

He just makes for a very flat and uninteresting character. It would be like writing Harry is a judgemental boy that doesn't care about consequences, and demands to be the hero. All things that aren't true, but I could understand why somebody would think so.

tl;dr - Character bashing makes a story worse. It's just...ugh, immature or something.

But it's fanfic so I don't have any right to complain. I just wanted to get this out there. Sorry.
BorderLand chapter 18 . 1/30/2019
This this...This was wonderfull. I love this story.
BorderLand chapter 2 . 1/29/2019
LOL the ending! Remus and Beast Boy? Pure gold.

Robin and Starfire are the only ones that know what the hell is going and enjoy each second of it.
N7SPARTAN-Commander-Jay117 chapter 18 . 1/18/2019
nice story very nice
sondowth chapter 18 . 1/18/2019
Please start Balkan Wizard.
Mernom chapter 18 . 11/29/2018
A good spot to end. Quite a good story overall, although I do think like Dumbledore's portrayal was a bit too negative. As much as there is truth in him being a bit on the shady side, his actions made him appear quite dim. A true mastermind is capable of adapting their plan, after all.

And I am curious just what is this 'team hellhound' bit that keeps popping up is... I may have to go through your profile page later.
Mernom chapter 17 . 11/29/2018
... Or you could do that. Also works XD
Batman is gonna have a stroke when he hears about the Titan's adventure. 8 upstarts take care of something he considered calling Clark for assistance with.
1,233 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »