Reviews for What Happens in Vegas
goddragonking chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more updates soon and Really awesome story, can't wait to read more:)
Quietlovingman chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
I have read a few Harry in Vegas fics, most were dc crossovers. This is the first time I have come across one that had a Fem!Harry. I don't usually read Fem slash (unless the cannon characters were lesbians as well) but I have been a fan of your work for some time and as always your writing style (to me at least) captures the essence of the characters. It is easy to get into the the "yeah they would do that" head space when reading your work!
plums chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
A story from you without Luna and Hermione immediately thrown in our faces. Great. I was ready to go and read just from the character list.

Fem!Harry offsetting that... not so great.

The blatant pureblood doctrine superiority thing also feels like a pretty massive distraction as well to the story. The idea that the southern states were blood purists, won the civil war, yet only did so with an army of "creature" converts that likely outnumbered them also doesn't really feel quite right either.

To be honest... Tonks doesn't seem to understand "Harry / Willow" as a character at all, and I can't imagine her having any sort of fun at all in an environment such as this, short of holding her down and pouring the alcohol down her throat.
1,233 | « Prev Page 1 .. 73 80 81 82 83