Reviews for Claiming Anastasia
I'm glad I found this story. Even though it's been two years since an update, it really is a well written piece of work. Good luck wherever you are (:
please update this please I really love this story and I'm so sad for it to end
jerrie1121 chapter 31 . 9/4
God bless you for mentioning Def Leppard they were my favorite band in the 80's!
niksta03 chapter 1 . 8/16
Will you complete this story?
the-power-of-love chapter 35 . 8/13
This is a good story I hope that you update soon
bertha55 chapter 35 . 7/28
cant wait for more of this story
bertha55 chapter 33 . 7/28
love this part it was so hilarious chapter 33
Dori Rebelo chapter 16 . 7/22
XXLucindaxx, I have to say the dinner at The Greys should have been in
Fifty Shades Darker, oh yes, Elena has met her match, Katie hit her with your
best shot between both of those sicolone boobs, XX you had me laughing so hard
and Anna you go girl, fire away, at Elena "Troll Bitch", "Child Abuser",
"Cougar"!

It was also a breath of fresh air having Jose happy for Anna being with Christian
and not having him in love with her. Amen!
Azemomma chapter 35 . 5/28
I just read this story and loved it! So badly want more! But since I think you haven't updated in almost 2 years I guess I'm S.O.L.. You are an amazing writer and I hope someday you'll be able to return! Until then I'll follow you and this story in hopes of a someday return! Thanks for sharing what you did!
Ainsley chapter 35 . 5/22
Just want to say how much I like your story. This was the first fanfiction story I ever read back in 2014 and it was what got me into reading fanfiction. I hope you continue with this story as I would love to see what happens to A&C. Keep going :)
Anonbishy chapter 1 . 4/20
I'm intrigued
MrsKGS chapter 35 . 3/7
For once someone doing something decent. Thanks Jose. Can't sat much for puss christian.
MrsKGS chapter 22 . 3/7
Why do they just leave things handing. It's a recipe for disaster. Ana just excepts things and just carries on like nothing happened. We know they are destined to be together but I feel the you using that to be blose about the issues in their lives.
I really have no idea they would be even in a relationship. I think Ana is settling and I think she deserves so much more than CG is giving her.
Frankly he has his bread buttered both sides. They agreed to keep exes away from each other when are together and CG has yet to keep is promise where Elena is concerned.
Always found it annoying how a successful business man like him would have an hag pulling him by his dick.
His a spineless excuse of a man who can't even stand got the woman in his life.
MrsKGS chapter 19 . 3/7
Christian can be such a weak pathetic looser. His listening to Elena who is nothing but a two bit tramp cheating on her husband. 'm sure Linc wouldn't want anything to do with her either if finds out about her activities.
This relationship between Ana and CG is strange. For a girl to maintained her innocence for so long in even in a previous relationship suddenly wants to have a FWB is unrealistic.
Also have a problem with CG beating Dylan. Who gets to beat for beating little women in so so called lifestyle. Consensual or not. I think most girls would do anything to be into a relationship with a sex on legs with a huge bank balance that dishes out expensive gifts. Even means sacrificing their bodies. He is no better than the man who picks up woman on the side of the road and pays cash for services rendered.
MrsKGS chapter 18 . 3/7
Gosh CG van be such a b weak pathetic