Reviews for Claiming Anastasia
Guest Denie chapter 35 . 5/30
This is a great storyline and I have read hundreds of C&A's...Obviously I'm wishing you well in dealing with your personal issues and hopeful you will return to build a true HEA for this wonderful story...
please please update
does he make an art room for her?
come back I want to know what happens to this lovely couple
mrsvixter chapter 35 . 4/30
please update
this is a great story
worth the wait
RogueAvril chapter 35 . 4/18
I came for your Dramione and got sucked into your 50 Shades; who'd thunk? Though I read the 50 Shades Trilogy I was always disturbed by their dynamic and never once felt they were in an equal partnership or healthy relationship. YOUR Christian and Anastasia, however, are quite engaging and I genuinely do feel that they are in a healthy and enjoyable relationship...and they're super hot together as well.
Your Jose and Kate are bloody brilliant, especially Jose with all of his sass, scheming and 'tude. The whole supporting cast is a blast to read; wish the therapist had more face time.
I know what I was getting into when I started a WIP that hasn't been update in a few years, so I'm not going to harass you about completing it (plus it's not like you left it on a cliffhanger); I will say that if you do decide to continue to add to this story you'll certainly have people who would love to read it.
Thanks for sharing!
Fortheloveoftwilight chapter 35 . 2/9
Why are you starting new stories when we are all waiting for an update on this one? We've been waiting for more than 2 years to hear something about this story but still nothing and it drives me crazy that you keep starting other stories but won't tell us if you plan on finishing this or not. If the answer is a no then you're in your right but it wouldn't kill you to let your readers know.
Shantigal chapter 35 . 2/2
Priceless. ...loved it.
Shantigal chapter 34 . 2/2
Elana is all hollabalu...she's talking crap. ..
Ana and Christian tears tears tears gf...loved it :-)
Shantigal chapter 33 . 2/2
Oh my goodness. ..had me laughing like a crazy lady...hubby looking at me like I've lost the plot... too entertaining.
Shantigal chapter 32 . 2/2
Love it as usual. Please don't abandon this story , it's to good to be left on the shelf.
Shantigal chapter 28 . 2/2
Awe that old bizzy body...no good for nothing biznit. ..argh lol
Shantigal chapter 13 . 1/31
Wow...truly wish I had speed reading as a super power. Absolutely love your writing style. I love the fact Anna has a backbone and isn't a wilted flower.
The paint fight scene was one of my favorites to read.
apong chapter 10 . 1/25
Great story... loving the plot so far
Guest Dennis chapter 35 . 1/20
Grrrreat story...Hope you do add to it!
Abbybaby1 chapter 35 . 12/20/2017
Hey are you coming back anytime soon to finish the story?