Reviews for The Secrets of A Queen
mermaidgirlie chapter 2 . 8/3
loved loved loved it! Best Jorah/Dany fic I've read. Bravo!
dean-winchester-is-our-king chapter 2 . 8/10/2016
shit I loved this! Jorayrys is one of my favorite ships and your story was so awesome! I hope you write one more chapter with Daynerys and Jorah, who wall put of the tent and Dany's maids notice her bruises and her smile and ask her what happened.
Ragnar chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
You continued the story very good idea
I definitely love it, good job
You can made more stories like this
MyOwen chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
I looove this. More please.
Fraulein Takoor chapter 2 . 9/12/2015
Beautiful ;-)
Aqua Rules chapter 2 . 6/23/2015
Fantastic! It is clear that you know both characters very well. I like how you are able to switch between their perspectives so smoothly. I have always loved this pairing so I hope you write more stories with them together. :) The smut was great too. ;)
NarcissaOriole chapter 2 . 6/15/2015
. . Can't wait for your new stories!
lexikiefer chapter 2 . 5/23/2015
This is the perfect portrayal of how their relationship should be! You are a wonderful writer! I hope you plan on writing more with Jorah and Daenerys!
Daniella Harwood chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
I found this and your prequel after searching for relief from the ominous signs at the end of 505. It gave me exactly what I desired. All the artistry and fantasy of thrones featuring my favourite characters and how I would want them to be. Then you did what I thought was impossible and turned The Bear and the Maiden Fair song from bawdy to sweet.

I cannot praise this enough. Thank you.
JamesLuver chapter 2 . 5/7/2015
Whew, it got hot in here. I liked that Jorah assumed the control here, but he used it in such a delicate way to please Dany. My particular favourite line was how a queen shouldn't kneel before a man, but a man should kneel before a queen. And ending with "The Bear and the Maiden Fair" was perfect and set a nice contrast to the passion of before. I really enjoyed this!
JamesLuver chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
Suddenly it's very warm in here. Again, I loved the dual narrative and getting both perspectives on the same scene. Dany's dream was very sensual - no wonder she woke up needing her bear! I loved the intimacy of Jorah braiding her hair, and the UST that came with her feeding him the fruit. My favourite part was definitely when she put the grape between her lips and he took it from her. I'm looking forward to reading part two later!
Jordy Trent chapter 2 . 4/22/2015
Beautiful - expertly written and perfectly in character.
Twihardtothecore chapter 2 . 10/25/2014
It would be really cool if you can continue this story! With smut and all of course. Lol. Btw. I love your writting.
LadyMarissca chapter 2 . 8/26/2014
Ahhh, nice. You "smut" just fine ;-).
El Chacal chapter 2 . 8/13/2014
Bravo! Well done. I like how you jump from Jorah to Daenerys and then back and forth.