Reviews for More Than a Passing Fancy?
MomiWolfie chapter 1 . 8/31/2018
hahaha! nice ending. will check out MandyinKC too
Arnel 63 chapter 1 . 5/1/2018
This is the sort of parenting most parents want to do, but rarely get to do because they are either too emotionally involved in the situation or don't like the object of their child's affection. It's hard to be objective without being judgmental, and your Harry seems to know just the right things to say. I just hope Bill feels the same way Harry does!
AvidReader4746 chapter 1 . 2/14/2017
I adore MandyinKC and this was a wonderful companion piece. :)
ice-queen chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
Loved it! The ending was hilarious :)
chickenslovebone chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
cute story
LillyMay77 chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Great story so far! I'd love more to see what happens next.
prewettpotter chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
HOW did I miss this new story until now?! Excellent job, as always! :)

Naturally, the ending was perfect. "I don't know. Why don't you ask Bill?" Hehehehehehe. Perfectly hilarious.

You really surprised me with this one. I thought for sure Harry was going to have a conversation with Teddy like he had with James and would be encouraging him to court for lack of better word, Victoire. But this was waaaay better. And more realistic. As you do.

Love it. :)
brilliant incandescence chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Hah. This is cute. I especially love that Harry's telling Teddy to wait.
The Hapless Quill chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
This was a lovely moment for Harry and Teddy, and I really liked how you portrayed Harry as the father figure in Teddy's life. Obviously we all know that Harry would have played a vital role in that way from the epilogue, but there was something so natural in the way that Teddy came to Harry to talk about Victoire, and something so natural in the way that they sat and ate a roast dinner in a loft together (kudos to the casualness of that!) that really brought home to me how much of a father Harry must be to Teddy.

Also, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for not automatically putting Teddy and Victoire together romantically from practically when they first met! (A slight exaggeration, but still). It seems as if some writers just automatically put them together, love at first sight, because of their mention in the epilogue, but I really loved how you made the point that Teddy still thought of her as his cousin for a long while - there was a platonic relationship before he started to develop a crush on her.

The last line made me chuckle ;) This was a really lovely piece, and I loved your take on their relationship. Great job!
JJayGurl chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Great story! Loved it :)
marinka chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Bill indeed, i can just hear what he will have to say:))
MySarcasticGreenCrayon chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
I loved this. I especially loved your characterization of Teddy.
Littlefish130 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Very cute. I might have to go back Andreas the other story that inspired you
AJ
Lillian81 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Hahaha brilliant ending!
MandyinKC chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
YAY! I like all the additions, but especially Harry's thoughts on why having your girlfriend's family as your own family is difficult. My favorite part is still when they talk about Vic. Even though we don't see her, she really comes alive from both Teddy and Harry's descriptions of her. And the last two lines crack me up, they just do.

Still my favorite line: ...but sensitive Victoire took the public announcement of her private crush hard.