Reviews for Hermione's Choice
sullivan89 chapter 3 . 3/31
It's because the others are dead, Malfoy is the only viable REAL choice... Yes?
PurpleElm23723 chapter 4 . 3/10
This was amazing! I've always wanted to find a fic where Hermione has all the men she wants without seeming like a total slut (pardon my language), and this is it! I loved it, and I do hope you have more like this! Keep up the amazing work! -V
Anita Russell chapter 4 . 2/22
as always, so very...er...satisfying. My four favorite men. I couldn't choose between them. Thanks for writing such a great little sample of their charms.
sbrande chapter 4 . 1/26
Excellent choice, but then again any of them would have been.

Thanks for writing this.

Love Sonia :)
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 4 . 1/20
That was...damn. As much as if have loved for her to be able to choose just about any of them, I'm perfectly content for her to choose Lucius too. I'm happy for the other three if that was a "real" experience for each if them too. xoxo
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 2 . 1/20
As much as I adore Sirius...it's Remus who has my heart. And I do so love when his animalistic tendencies come out to play. Seriously in love with him.
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 1 . 1/20
I can't believe that I let this treat linger in my inbox for so long! Rarrrr, Sirius. Oh yes, but he's sexy as hell. Lucky girl. I can't wait to see who Lucius has up next for her.
LJPJCG chapter 4 . 1/14
You are amazing. This story is amazing. I just bought all your Kindle books. I adore you.
mandiecandie chapter 4 . 1/5
omg, loved it. never really read anything with Lucius before. this was great. im usually more for Sirius or Charlie. but I think I found a new one.
CDG chapter 4 . 12/24/2014
Everyone's favorite 'taboo' Hermione pairings - I loved it!
TheCauldron chapter 4 . 12/20/2014
Guh... *disappears to wring out my underwear*
chyaraskiss chapter 4 . 12/1/2014
I hated for it to end!
Very yummy..
queenevil666 chapter 4 . 10/20/2014
Oooo! Would have also love to see Fred:)
gnrkrystle chapter 4 . 10/1/2014