Reviews for Hermione's Choice
DeanneGray chapter 4 . 10/13
Good Merlin I should not have read that at work. Amazing writing. Thank you for sharing! Fav story!
The Septic Gryff chapter 4 . 10/9
Your writing prowess floors me,I love your stuff! And this,wow 3
Adahmel chapter 4 . 8/28
Adahmel chapter 1 . 8/28
Oooh this should not be a dream. Brilliant.
CrazySlytherin251 chapter 4 . 6/17
so hot...
sevslave1 chapter 4 . 5/1
Wish I could have that kind of choice! Lucky girl!
GillianLSteele chapter 4 . 4/3
Very sexy story love it and love all these characters, now time for a cold shower!
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 4 . 2/23
Dear LL,
What a great story, very sexy, but I must admit I don't like it when Severus is dead :-( at least he was granted one last pleasure.
I agree with you completely: Ron is no good for Hermione, Lucius is a perfect choice for her. He can stimulate her on many levels...mmm
kittybug85 chapter 4 . 2/13
bpfatcat chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
Oooo. Smut is difficult to write and damn you did it, in four different situations too. This story is one of my guilty pleasures.
bpfatcat chapter 4 . 12/18/2015
Ooo. Smut is
sakuras.horcrux chapter 4 . 11/9/2015
Mercedes chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
I gotta say these sex scenes have never been so vivid in my mind as if I was watching it for real. Good job on that. For real.
theimpossiblegrrl chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
Love, love, love this story. Shouldn't everyone get a chance to work their childhood crushes out of their systems to make room for the "big bad" to come? If only we could. Of course, Snape is my favorite, because he just IS, but you make me see Mr. Malfoy in a new light with every story I read with him in it. I like your Malfoy, he's just too ... yummy. Thanks for the read.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/30/2015
Mmmmm I choose Lucius, too.