Reviews for The Truth
halfravenhalfclaw chapter 2 . 10/7
ahahaha i love the end
Moonly chapter 2 . 6/19/2016
OK I feel a little sorry for Bengi then I once was. Reward worng to go out with someone he really didn't have any feelings for an Benji was worng to believe that he was doing Remus a favor. I wish that Sirius had known about his feelings for Remus sooner then he did as well as to do something about it earlier then now. But Sirius and Remus are together now so all good I hope that Benji finds someone special to him someday.
Moonly chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
So Sirius love's Remus and Remus love's Sirius. But because Sirius seem to be interested in grils Remus gave up hope on them ever being together. So he starts dating Benji and because Sirius didn't realize that he had feelings for Remus once Remus was not free any more because of him now dating Benji. That is...Um... SAD and a little earatating as well. But know they know that there felling s for eachother are both what they so desperately wanted. Yea there together now just like they always wanted. I do feel sorry for Bengi
ForensicGeek2 chapter 2 . 11/15/2014
I'm so glad you added that at the end. Hahaha! Really enjoyed this!
Bookwormkat1 chapter 2 . 9/24/2014
Teehee I loved that!
hato-ryou-chan chapter 2 . 8/12/2014
Oh Benjy. The bane of wolfstar romance! Lol, he's such a prat. I realise this strong of reviews is odd but I just noticed all these posted oneshots that I haven't read and you're a brilliant writer so I naturally started reading them.

Wonderful story.
Beatlebug chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
Amazing! I love you, I really do. Benjy is an arse. And I love the twoway you wrote this in, suits it!
sinner.vs.saint chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
LOL! Is there any universe in which Benjy gets what he wants without Sirius ruining his plans? I hope not, because Wolfstar is much better XD. What a cool chapter.
Colourful Lantern chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
Hi,
I really love your story and the way the characters act, so...
I'd like to translate it in german and share it on .
I don't know if ther are already translations, so I'm just asking :D
Hope for your replying
colourful lantern
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
Loool!Ah,come on!You just tortured the poor man!lol!Good one this chapter!Huhu!
seireidoragon chapter 2 . 7/26/2014
This was a great story!
deletes chapter 2 . 7/25/2014
It was cool to get Remus' perspective on the incident, especially at the very start and end. I thought you did really well in showing his insecurity, and attempts to be a good friend despite feeling heartbroken. One of my fav bits was the phone call, getting to hear what Benji said. Lol, serves Benji right for barging back in there, haha.
deletes chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Hehehe, aw, this was so cute! I love that Sirius told him all about how much he loved Remus and Remus didn't realise it. The trope is classic for good reason. And all the things he mentioned like willingly jumping in front of a curse for him were incredibly sweet. I also like how Remus dropped Benji without a thought once he realised Sirius loved him. And yay for take 2 first kisses! Nice job :D
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
AHHAHAHAA!That was just too cute and utterly amusing!
EmeraldGrey123 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Aw, this is so cute! I love happy endings :)