Reviews for Home of Blood and Heart
See, I think stories like these are stupid for the simple fact that they take away what actually makes Felicity's character special.
I hate it how in some of these stories that no matter how many shitty things that the main female character does all she has to do is bat her eyelashes and say SORRY and somehow magically whatever sap of a guy she happens to be with forgives her.
Yeah, no matter how you've rationalized a lie to where one doesn't feel as bad about it at the end of the day it's still a lie and when you tell lies there's consequences to be faced.
And she deserves every bit of emotion he's throwing at her.
cristaliscris chapter 8 . 12/3/2015
I really liked what you did with Felicity. I love that you made her talia.
Fraulein Takoor chapter 7 . 9/9/2015
Well, that went better than I thought! :D
Fraulein Takoor chapter 5 . 9/9/2015
Best fight ever! :D
Fraulein Takoor chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
Well, that's really original! Let's see how it goes on :-) It'll be quite interesting to see Felicity as a Daughter of the Demon and Nyssa's sister, can't wait to see what kind of interaction there will be with Sarah ;-)
Guest chapter 7 . 9/20/2014
I'm sorry, but the excuses you have Felicity give are real weak, she let Ollie and friends get hurt just so she didn't have to spill her secret. After a bombshell like that you don't get to say your sorry and everythings OK all of a sudden.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/20/2014
Did your version of Felicity not understand the consequences of lying to her friends?
kurosnivy chapter 8 . 8/13/2014
This was so good! Can't wait to read your next story!
Independent-Fics chapter 8 . 8/2/2014
Loved this story and such a twist in the end can't wait to see more! ️
WinterRain36 chapter 8 . 8/2/2014
If Felicity were to fight Oliver with no holding back who would win? :)
Zoe02 chapter 8 . 8/2/2014
End? when is other story coming? I cant wait ;-; always Greet story!
BlueJean452 chapter 8 . 8/2/2014