Reviews for Naruto of the Santoryu
I C Y U Quit chapter 20 . 7/26
This was awful. It just got more and more stupid! I thought after the 1st 9 chapters, it would get better?! It's crap. The worst part? The endless fight scenes. The stupidest part? The sword in the mouth! The most annoying thing? The character you add like Zero. UGH! Skimming through this was pure torture, I can only feel sorry for those who read through it. You should trash this thing and avoid it's embarrassing stench.
Loveless Demon chapter 8 . 7/3
I for one like that Naruto isn't hell bent on revenge. Why should he destroy a whole village for the choices of a few, it would spit on his idol,the fourth hokage's, sacrifice. He knows that there are people who hate him but there are people who care as well and he cant destroy their home, their family and futures.
when in the battle was on Naruto had see his long time foe susike get more of himfle and Naruto had took out his big size sword and let him get it too ,and say swg is on now fool and he let him get it ,when susike get kill off Naruto then toad the vaillge for why you do to my dad he will cry red rain now ,Naruto tenten had move away form the vaillge and live in the whipool now .
Personally, I think it was a good story, but I get that reviews can be confusing,.sometimes people want to criticize them so that you can make , then there who just want to be an asset, sorry and I hope you continue
Saint of vice koncor chapter 20 . 6/9
That was fun I'm kinda said that I'm out of chapters. Feed back well first off he needs the flying thunder God technique and second he should be the proctor for the prelims and round 3 ohhhhh how enjoyable all the rookies reactions will be to see naruto was the first premoted. Also why do I feal kakashi has been replaced by a root robot for some time it would be interesting for the real kakashi to get free and try and alert pepole to the invasion and struggle to kill his fake. Naruto should train someone during the month long brake I guess tenten I mean I'm not sure who will pass on your version but tenten uses seals so naruto can apply waight seals on her for her to use like him. It would be fasanting to have him impove her drastically before the exams she'd probably have enough chakra for one shadow clone if he trained her control so she can study tactics to. I'd like to see her kick najis ass.
Saint of vice koncor chapter 18 . 6/8
Dose it really need a plot. I mean so far it's good on its own marits eventually you will need one but you shouldn't force it also Hanabi X Konohamaru . Suigetstu should join team zabuza I mean hed make a good inharenter of zabuzas sword. Naruto to trains the konohamaru ninja Squad. Ok calmed down a bit I don't know you have a decent plot I'd say fuu is a good third seeing how she has the 7 tales and probably the water sword technique. Let's fuu should sign the shinos summoning contact and zero should sign gui's as for naruto I'm hoping crows. You do seem to be on the verge of figuring out what you want to do don't give up.
Saint of vice koncor chapter 7 . 6/8
Daaaammmm wow even danzo would seek retribution for this even if he could somehow ignore the torture and potential braking of a jinchurki's mind because even he's not stupid enough to realize that a mentally unstable jinchurki is dangerous to everything. He could not get past the potential killing of a jinchurki 3 yearswithout the biggest deternt of the village would stat a unwinnable war . Body's aregoing to be found or dissaper for sure plus this was a attack on a ninja so there's going to be some serious ramafcations from the ninja forces as well as the clans because the civilians went to far.

(Danzo the horuno family trotue and kill mabikis family in front of her and turn her and her whore dughter into sex slaves and replace them with deep cover root agents?)
Saint of vice koncor chapter 6 . 6/8
Is it really fictional? I mean it could be real I mean all myths are founded on reailty and it's a biography that details his style in exptional depth so it seems suspicious. Haki?
Dante3142 chapter 20 . 5/30
That is an evil cliffhanger. But I ha e to say having read all 20 available chapters that this is really good.
DarkRavenEater chapter 7 . 5/18
During naruto's torture and the following massacre I had the song hell by disturbed playing on repeat.
Tibiachi chapter 20 . 4/25
Just when it was getting more and more interesting you had to put your story on a (hiatus?). Would love to see this story progress. Good job on the previous chapters.
covain chapter 20 . 4/18
Please finish
Wolf nine tails chapter 20 . 4/5
*pulls out three swords* make more or am tiger trapping your butt -_-
june chapter 1 . 3/4
What happen to sasuke?
Otaku of Anime chapter 20 . 1/31
This story is amazing. I really hope that you can end the story in the right way. Too many stories had shit endings because the writers didn't put enough thought into them. I hope that you will be able to update soon and I wish you the best of luck in all your writing endeavors