Reviews for Razor
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
Ha! I love it! Merry Haddock is as mischievous as Merry from LotR!
dragon god 758 chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
Nice story and had laugh my ass off
Korina chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
This is cute I love it! Please make more chapters :3
theatrythms chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
That was so cute! I was wondering what kind of dragon merry would pick and I thought it was so cute when he got a whispering death! Merry sounds so cute! Great fanfic!
Lady of Myth and Legends chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Meriadoc? Hmmm, fan of Lord of the Rings are you?

Hmm, not bad really. I like it. The story too.
Dontlookatme chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
I loved it! The writing style was very fitting for the story and the characters were all on point.
Your portrayal of older/father Hiccup watching and helping his son get his own dragon was perfect. Especially with the scene of Merry having to eat the fish that Razor half ate xD Hiccup was able to see himself in his own son in that moment.
Their little family is so adorable, seriously.
Bravo, this story has made my day
Q-A the Authoress chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
XD Fantastic. Something tells me the whole Hiccup and Astrid's offspring getting a Whispering Death is going to be fannon for now on isn't it?

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'
hccstrd.haddock chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
This was so good. I had a feeling Merry was going to choose a Whispering Death. When I saw I was right, I was so happy because it sounds like an interesting dragon to train and introduce as a pet in Berk. After all, it has been the enemy.

I really love how you made Fishlegs work in the dragon nursery. It totally fits him and I can see him happily surrounded by baby dragons all day, haha.

The addition of Alvin as a companion to Merry was interesting as well. Even though Alvin was a pain in the TV series, I kind of like that you made him have a friendship with Merry.

I also just love the family interactions between all the Haddocks. Hiccup and Astrid are adorable and their attitude toward their son is very sweet. They all seem to have a really good bond together, which I like. I can totally picture them being like this.

I hope you go through with the continuation of this oneshot. I really would like to see more of this family (all three dragons included).
rewind73 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
That was really adorable. Good work and I look forward to your future pieces!
The Whisperer of Death chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
*Glares at you*
Did you just call it a beast? A demon?!
We are not Demons!
You just made it sound like we're evil creatures!
We are NOT evil!
HafuHafu chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
I love this one-shot! Astrid and Hiccup's reactions to Merry were so in character and adorable xD I also loved that he got to train a Whispering Death! I had a feeling it would be a really unexpected dragon from the summary, but I was still pleasantly surprised when I got to the part.

I'm really excited to read Dead Man's Hand, the summary has already got me eager for you to publish it :)

Side note: Oh man, I can't wait till you get to see HTTYD2. I've seen it six times and I still can't get over how amazing everything was.

I think another one-shot on Merry getting to know Razor more or Hiccup/Merry bonding would be awesome, but I'll be fine reading any other one-shot :D
HiccupHaddockLover chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Ooh, can you make one where Hiccup takes Astrid on a first date (modern AU) to the movies, a scary movie, and Hiccup comforts Astrid?
P-Artsypants chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
YOU NAMED HIM MERRY. THAT IS SO STINKING CLEVER.
Okay, now, when you said you were basing it off of mine, I wasn't quite sure how different it was going to be. Different in some aspects, but scarily similar in others. I guess I'm honored that you liked it so much!
It was very well written! The dialogue is strong and proper, and everyone is in character. I liked the relationship you gave Razor and Merry, sort of different from what I had with Pippin and Skewer. Great job!
(I'm really bad at long reviews...so...yeah...)
bookwurm247 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
I have just recently watched the sequel of httyd and loved it! This is my first hiccup/astrid fic! Alao first httyd fic! Loved it! 0