Reviews for Rules of the Game
Lady Jaye1 chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
I really like the emphasis on Scarlett's relationship to her mother. As you said, it's often glossed over and that's a shame.
tigerwolfspellbear chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Wow, you make movie Scarlett a Scarlett I could actually like. You have a pretty valid point there too, that her mother isn't really mentioned. I think at most, she's been compared to Scarlett's sister, but not as bad and she just doesn't enter the picture at all. So it's nice to see a different take on it. Awesome as usual.
TinySprite chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
This is really interesting.
Karama9 chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Talk about making something good from something bad... the fact that they stuck Scarlett with Ripcord in the movie still makes no sense to me to this day, even when I force myself to accept it's a different universe. I mean, I can roll with Duke/Scarlett in the cartoon verse, but Ripcord and Scarlett just didn't work for me at all.

And yet, this story is really well done. It's a great look at Scarlett and I'm choosing to see a sign that the relationship with Ripcord will not work.

Very nice!
Greentigerr chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
The always-underappreciated wisdom of mothers. That's great! And you're right, nobody really considers her relationship with her mother, but I think you hit it on the head.