Reviews for Enchanted Evening
Cece2 chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
I like your story. You can really set a romantic setting and it's cool seeing your view of a more sensitive Finch. It's really great and you did it all in one chapter!
Nova-chan chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
Goodness...were they dancing around the unconscious Elliot? ...anyway, I thought this was beautiful and romantic and great! Yai!
AchrenDuaite chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
I like it. A new and interesting idea for the show.

Achren
Black Roses66 chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
Hey, good writing and everything, but I have one thing to say.

Don't take this offensively, I mean to offend no one. I just want

to ask you to think of the character's personality on television before

you write a fanfic about him/her. Take Dennis Finch, for example. On

TV, as you mentioned briefly in your fic, is sarcastic, humourous, and makes

fun of people a lot. You have him portrayed here as a misunderstood adolescent

who finds love in the midst of all his angst. No. Way. Look at his character?

Can you really see Finch as a deep emotional "broken" man who survives only to

protect his only love? And what was that about knocking Elliot out cold? I mean,

Elliot is like twice Finch's size? I can see Elliot getting a nosebleed, but out cold?

I like the way you write, and I like your style, but think, THINK before you write!

Thanks
Anna chapter 1 . 12/24/2002
Hi again... I just wanna tell you that if you do my idea, just write that the idea was mine I mean well, I don't wanna be sound mean but I just want some credit for my idea. And never mind about the e-mailing thing because if i write it other people might read this review and e-mail me oh well... your story was great though and I still rate it a five-star story. *poof*
Anna chapter 1 . 12/24/2002
omg!This story is sooooo sweet, it's like fate! Finch & Maya should get together just like Elliot and Nina should... kidding! (that would be like a whole new level) Finch and Maya should be together, though I've got a suggestion: you could make like a story(or sereies...sorry about the spelling) if it was all different like Finch and Maya were in love and Elliot and Nina were in love to! They should also still work together...I know, i know it sounds pretty mushy, but thats my idea.

P.S. E-mail me if you can and I can write back

P.P.S. Oh... plz... just e-mail me!

P.P.P.S Your story was really great*****(five stars)
HMC chapter 1 . 11/18/2002
I am feeding your ego! We all know that Finch and Maya need to get together. Aw yeah. Good job!
roxy chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
I loved this story! It was soooooo sweet! U are an excellent writer so, write more! Please? Peace out!
TasChiBandGirl chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
Thanks for the reviews...I appreciate them. Just to let you guys know, I'm well aware this is pretty much OOC for them all, I just felt like making a cute little fluffy Finch/Maya fic...just for sake of a fluffy one shot fic. Don't worry, I wont pull this such caper again. And to April, usually I'm really good at remembering the press return twice, but sometimes, I forget :P Thanks for checking it out...
April chapter 1 . 11/9/2002
It was good. I'm not trying to sound like a know-it-all or anything, but please just try to remember to use different paragraphs everytime someone else talks. It could have been longer with more detail. I would surely read it if you added on to it!
lynx wings chapter 1 . 11/9/2002
Awww...so sweet
Cloudburst2000 chapter 1 . 11/8/2002
Ummm...an interesting story. It was pretty good though I thought it was slightly out-of-character for Maya, Finch, and Elliott, especially Elliott. Elliott may be a jealous jerk sometimes (and treat woman like fast food) but I don't think he's a truly mean person. I don't think he'd try to physically hurt people, especially Maya. Also, you had a few grammatical errors, etc. You might want to think about getting a beta reader, my best friend does my beta reading for me. I would be willing to proof-read your stories if you want. Actually, anyone who posts stories should have somebody proof-read their stuff.

I did love the Maya/Finch dynamic in this piece though. They would make such an awesome couple. Hopefully, they'll be put together someday on the show...though I have my doubts. I just hope they don't put Maya back with Elliott. Never cared for the two of them together. Glad you split them up in this story. Liked how it was Dennis that prompted the split-up ;) Also, loved the quote where Elliott mockingly asked Dennis if he was going to 'unleash a fury of cats' to get him to leave Maya alone. That line was brilliant.

Keep on writing...especially if their Finch/Maya centric, but hey, I like most any Just Shoot Me fic even if they don't pair up Finch and Maya.