Reviews for The Keys of Fire
Xoxolia681 chapter 51 . 1/9
This story will forever hold a place in my heart
Xoxolia681 chapter 28 . 1/7
STOPPPP NATSU IS JUST THE STANDARD I SWEAR
OneLittleSpark18 chapter 51 . 10/2/2023
I almost forgot how AMAZING this story is! It's been consuming my waking thoughts for the past week during my return to the world of Keys of Fire!

Once again, THANK YOU for the amazing story you've told. It might take a minute, but i KNOW that i'll be back again some day!
fairydares chapter 28 . 8/7/2023
"BAFMs" bad ass-fucking mothers? Hell yea
fairydares chapter 14 . 8/6/2023
Shout out to this story for making me look up whether mascara is made of bat poop dbeidndo
MotherDema chapter 51 . 6/15/2023
Fuckin’ beautiful.
Jellal Frenandes chapter 51 . 1/30/2023
Awww, that was such a good story! I regret not reading it sooner!
Rivera.Silver.11Creepypastas12 chapter 51 . 11/28/2022
Amazing, got me all teared up in the best of ways. Thank you for writing your story for us all.
Whiskysnake chapter 51 . 9/24/2022
This is probably the fifth or sixth time I’ve reread this fic, and it probably won’t be the last. I followed along as it came out, and all these years later I still love it!
ravenqueen162 chapter 51 . 7/18/2022
this might have been the best book I’ve ever read in my life. it was sweet, loving and everything fairy tail is made of. and if you stick it out and just love it the romance is perfect. Thank you so much for writing this book!
FreelanceWriter365 chapter 51 . 5/6/2022
Enjoyed this thoroughly. Thanks for writing!
alainehope chapter 51 . 5/1/2022
Wow I loved how soft you made natsu and how badass you made lucy. I'm happy you skipped the tenrou arc alongside others and by focusing only on select narratives this story was very streamlined. The too happy ending with natsu's mom was unrealistic but I enjoyed it nonetheless lol.

Thank you for the story!
shortymcnugget chapter 51 . 4/13/2022
No matter how many times I reread this story it makes me so happy. You did a fantastic job and I love that this is a story with ninja styles in it. Natsu would love it!
iamsoashamed chapter 28 . 12/27/2021
AAAAHHHHH I'm re reading this having first read it aaaages ago and since then I finally watched FMA Brotherhood. The first time I read this fanfic I just ignored the reference but now as soon as I read that line from Natsu I literally screamed
Guest chapter 4 . 12/5/2021
I will never get tired of this story
4,107 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »