Reviews for The Keys of Fire
Jellal Frenandes chapter 51 . 1/30
Awww, that was such a good story! I regret not reading it sooner!
Rivera.Silver.11Creepypastas12 chapter 51 . 11/28/2022
Amazing, got me all teared up in the best of ways. Thank you for writing your story for us all.
Whiskysnake chapter 51 . 9/24/2022
This is probably the fifth or sixth time I’ve reread this fic, and it probably won’t be the last. I followed along as it came out, and all these years later I still love it!
ravenqueen162 chapter 51 . 7/18/2022
this might have been the best book I’ve ever read in my life. it was sweet, loving and everything fairy tail is made of. and if you stick it out and just love it the romance is perfect. Thank you so much for writing this book!
FreelanceWriter365 chapter 51 . 5/6/2022
Enjoyed this thoroughly. Thanks for writing!
alainehope chapter 51 . 5/1/2022
Wow I loved how soft you made natsu and how badass you made lucy. I'm happy you skipped the tenrou arc alongside others and by focusing only on select narratives this story was very streamlined. The too happy ending with natsu's mom was unrealistic but I enjoyed it nonetheless lol.

Thank you for the story!
shortymcnugget chapter 51 . 4/13/2022
No matter how many times I reread this story it makes me so happy. You did a fantastic job and I love that this is a story with ninja styles in it. Natsu would love it!
iamsoashamed chapter 28 . 12/27/2021
AAAAHHHHH I'm re reading this having first read it aaaages ago and since then I finally watched FMA Brotherhood. The first time I read this fanfic I just ignored the reference but now as soon as I read that line from Natsu I literally screamed
Guest chapter 4 . 12/5/2021
I will never get tired of this story
KawaiiSoup18 chapter 51 . 11/26/2021
I….. wow, just wow
stephi.cope chapter 41 . 10/27/2021
Omg I just caught the lord of the rings reference! “Boil em, mash em, stick em in a stew”. Only took till the third time reading this story lol. I love this story
thedragonslayer chapter 9 . 10/1/2021
i love this trianing arc
thedragonslayer chapter 7 . 10/1/2021
theres erza
thedragonslayer chapter 6 . 10/1/2021
where is erza'
thedragonslayer chapter 6 . 9/30/2021
i love it but where is erza
4,101 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »