Reviews for The Keys of Fire
hollyw.5937 chapter 51 . 4/17/2019
this story was amazing. I was hooked till the end, full of giddy laughter and giggling. I love how all the characters were written. It entirely fit their personalities when you take the different life experiences into account.
0309Soul chapter 51 . 4/12/2019
This story was absolutely beautiful, i can't believe i finished reading it already and now I have to deal with the reality again. Natsu is my favorite character of all the times and your way of writing his personality warmed my heart as much as his flames, i love that you made him adorable and sweet because that's exactly how i picture him. And i can't even find enough words to describe how i enjoyed every scene, how much I wanted to know all their secrets, basically how much i was immersed in the whole story. Thank you so much for writing this beautiful piece of art!
Marie086 chapter 51 . 4/5/2019
OH. MY. GOD. That was AMAZINGGGG
Marie086 chapter 26 . 4/3/2019
I need to take a minute to breath... This fanfic is by far the cutest and the FUNNIEST I have ever read. I haven't been able to hold back my laughter or squeals at all and it is a real hassel when I'm in class... Good job author.
Marie086 chapter 7 . 4/2/2019
Hahhaahahahahahahahaha omg
PetiteFairy chapter 1 . 3/15/2019
You deserve to know this is my #1 story I read about two years ago :) Going back today and liking every Ft story I ever read.
BoredPiglet chapter 51 . 2/17/2019
For a long time, this story made me stay up late at night just to finish everything. Thank you! Really gave me enough feels to satisfy my NaLu cravings :D
flowersandblueskies chapter 51 . 2/9/2019
This is the best Fairy Tail fanfic I have ever read.
Ms. I Don't Care chapter 32 . 1/28/2019
I letterly died at this chapter i could not stop laughing
mochicocoa chapter 51 . 1/28/2019
I'm in love with this. I'm so in love with the world you've created and how intricately and beautifully intertwined with both the original FT story and your own imagination. I couldnt stop reading this once I started the first chapter、and every chapter just kept me to intrigued and curious as to what will happen next. You've kept on me on my toes throughout this whole adventure、and a part of me felt your characters come to life and grew with them. I adore how you wrote each character and how they grow themselves and with each other. I love the Bro Code and all their silly adventures and the hardships they face. There are so many things I want to say about this but I dont think any words I can say will do it justice. I just absolutely adore this、and I hope I can definitely read works from you!
deboome chapter 51 . 1/19/2019
This is really really really really the BEST story I’ve ever read in here OMG i love all of it , it’s perfect and complete and you covered EVERYTHING omg that was awesome YOU ARE AWESOME i love you
alyeseee chapter 39 . 1/11/2019
i
Killer Cold Hearts chapter 26 . 1/11/2019
This chapter has to be the funniest chapter I have ever read in my life! Hahahaahahahaha! I love the whole story as a whole, but this chapter made me laugh so hard, I cried! Amazingly done, love it!
ScallywagGirl chapter 51 . 12/30/2018
(I'm so sorry for the excited rant you're about to read. I just love beautiful fanfics) I know this story was finished almost 4 years ago, however I just spent 3 days binge reading this and I have to say this: IT'S NOW IN MY FOREVER FAVORITES! I don't know where to start! Everything was just...real. You're use of the characters personalities was the best overall. The sass, attitude, badassery, THE BRO CODE. (Will FOREVER see cute, short Levy McGarden taking out bad guys with a Bo like the bad ass she is and punching Natsu in the face because he made her best friend cry) their back stories hit on some personal levels and how you had them deal with it was human and beautiful, the plot (I was literally on the edge of my seat and even outwardly gasping, laughing, crying, etc.), your descriptions, flow of words, jfidjfhjfjfjf! The idea of ninjas was just genius and really fit the characters. All the evil (and delightful) plot twists! This will one that I will happily re-read! I hope everything is wonderful in your life right now! Your story is absolutely beautiful!
IceTea579 chapter 51 . 12/22/2018
I just stayed up all night to reread this perfect gem of a story! Great decision on my part if I do say so myself! Rereading this when I’m older really helps me understand how good this story is. I mean I already loved it the first time around but this time I just felt like I understood and related to the characters more. Props for writing this fantastic story!
4,097 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »