Reviews for The Keys of Fire
casey dragneel chapter 1 . 9/28/2021
i love everything about this chapter i love how they meet but isnt happy suposed to talk
fanman963 chapter 4 . 9/11/2021
god i love this story so much i’m re-reading it for the first time in years n i kissy can’t put it down 3
Guest chapter 21 . 6/21/2021
Ugh this chapter was super detailed I love it! I meant to put chapter reaction for 400 not 244In chapter 20
Alo chapter 20 . 6/21/2021
*the comment reaction about chapter 400 not 244
Alo chapter 20 . 6/21/2021
I loved randomly reading the rant about chapter 244 for the manga lmao that was so relatable the baby lol
Alo chapter 3 . 6/6/2021
Ugh I ABSOLUTELY AM ALREADY IN LOVE WITH THIS STORYYYY
Atlancia chapter 51 . 4/4/2021
Hi Ry!

For some reason I felt like rewatching (and finally finishing) Fairy Tail and what better occasion to reread one of my favorite fanfictions from my favorite FT fanfiction author! I've done so before (probably like 5 times), and I was always amazed by your creativity and characterization, this time not being any different. I also think one can really see how your skills increased while writing it :-). This story never fails to put a smile on my face, so thank you so much for sharing it with us!

Hope you have a great day,
Anna
Celest chapter 16 . 3/31/2021
OMG HARRY POTTER
Irusu Mendokusai chapter 51 . 3/29/2021
THE ENDING! Oh I loved it so much thank you for this
Valkyrie3420 chapter 51 . 2/5/2021
Aww, change Ur jr. to silver jr (male) then you get a team natsu kid ship
Valkyrie3420 chapter 48 . 2/5/2021
Who else would disagree with a woman?

Another woman!
Or other women!
Skirter chapter 1 . 1/1/2021
Right, after many years of reading, critiquing and reviewing FanFiction, of all different genres and stemming from many aspirations, ‘The Keys of Fire’ is a novel I can highly recommend. Congratulations to the author. This story is truly a work of pure creativity, not only portraying their own, but exploring many perspectives and ideals that motivate and encompass what it is the human experience entails. This story is sure to challenge assumptions at every turn, and ‘reach out’ to the heart in truly unique way.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/26/2020
The lighter fake gun was a Sherlock Holmes reference, right?
misticMoonW chapter 51 . 12/3/2020
I have never been more moved in my life. In my short life of almost fifteen years I have watched and read a lot of stories. This one has officially toped them all. I have been looking for a FanFiction that could grab my attention so that I could get lost in a good story again. Not just one that is so predictable to wear I get no enjoyment of reading it. But this one had me on the edge of my seat. The way you got all the characters to a T was flawless. I absolutely fell in love with Natsu and how he was. I have never seen someone get his personality as right as you did. This story gave me so much to look forward to and brought me out of my funk. You should be proud. I don’t think I will ever read another FanFiction this good. You made me want to forget just so that I could relive what I have just read. Thank you for this story and for giving me something to be happy about.
doushipwhoiship chapter 24 . 12/2/2020