Reviews for The Keys of Fire
Plz post chapter 5!
Curlsdoitbetter chapter 4 . 8/10/2014
Awesome, your an amazing talented writer. I've quite enjoyed these four few chapters and it amazes me how well put the characters are in theses different situations that differ from the manga and/or anime. But it's refreshing to see the guild in what is, I suppose the modern world. And I absolutely love IT. I shall hope and patiently wait for the arrival of your next chapter. I'm grateful for all your hard work and thoughts, may the fairy of the stars grant you the greatest luck.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/10/2014
the chapters are getting interesting every time I read it.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/10/2014
Great chapter! I like the boy code thingy to it make it feel more fariy tailish! Can't wait for the next update! :0)
thecagedsong chapter 4 . 8/9/2014
This is beautiful, and hilarious. I love the idea of guys having a secret code, when the girls fail to crack it they should think up one of their own! Natsu is so cute, I can hardly wait for the next chapter
thecagedsong chapter 3 . 8/8/2014
That was adorable, and I find the concept so interesting. You get to make as many parallels or as many changes as you want and you managed to keep everyone in character so far. I can't wait to see what Natsu means about Happy's ninja skills.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/8/2014
Another amazing chapter! Your a great writer! Please update soon! (Just so you know my phone doesn't like loging in so i stay as guest you can tell mr apart from others because i always add :0) just so you know I'm following!k) :0) :0) :0) P.s. keep up the good work! :0)
GalaxyKitty chapter 3 . 8/7/2014
Awww Natsu is so adorable! Your an amazing writer! :D Update soon plzzz!
Sempi chapter 2 . 8/6/2014
I suppose perfection takes time. ;)
I love it. 3
Guest chapter 2 . 8/6/2014
Thank you for the update and again i really like how the storys going please update soon! :0)
SkyFairies chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
Haha. Natsu never knows boundaries! I need more´╝üUpdate soon! NALU!3
Thalmor chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
Too cute! Natsu is so adorable with Lucy! (\\\) Throwing in "constructive" criticism, your spelling, grammar and punctuation is fab. [I sound so professional. Not.]
A question if I may, is Happy going to speak in this story? I could've sworn he spoke a line in this chapter or the last one. And excuse my anon reviews, I'm just being lazy about resetting my ff pw.
So excited for the next chapter! :)

-Thalmor
Thalmor chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
It's AMAZING! :D

I love it! Ninja's FTW!
Circus Monster 2002 chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
Stupid stupid natu hehe this is going to be funny great chapter 2 !cant wait update soon
Rose Tiger chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
I like this start! Keep going.
4,097 | « Prev Page 1 .. 263 270 271 272 273 274 Next »