Reviews for The Keys of Fire
MattOW chapter 32 . 11/26/2020
Wow, a Donald Drive and Aaron Rodger name drop right here on FF? Even took it a step further throwing in a Lambeau Leap. Respect
stephi.cope chapter 11 . 11/11/2020
I see what you did there hehe. Tony stark-iron man, hinting at a certain iron dragon slayer possibly? Or I could just be overthinking it lol
Guest chapter 51 . 11/6/2020
It was totally awesome! Loved it!
CureCaligraphy chapter 6 . 10/13/2020
Princess Bride?
shortymcnugget chapter 51 . 10/8/2020
In all my years reading and fanfiction I have never found one that has touched me like this one has. Your story was absolutely beautiful all the way through. I can say this has absolutely become my all time favorite fanfiction and I am so happy I found it . Your writing is incredible and I know this story is old , but just know it is still amazing . Much love from a new fan 3
kilooo chapter 32 . 9/27/2020
Oh MY FUKCKCKCKKCK THIS IS THE BEST THING I'VE READ IN MY WHOLE LIFEEEEEEEEEE
osika chapter 1 . 9/13/2020
Just wanted to tell you that I re-read this story after a few years, and even though I grew out of my crazy shipping phase, it’s still bloody brilliant. I may even appreciate it more now. It gave me all the laughs and squeals it did the first time ‘round, and now that I actually get the details, the psychology you worked out for this setting and the downright amazing characterization (I mean, with the crazy source material it must’ve been hard to make them all so believable, so human), I must say this is probably my favorite fanfic in existence. And I’ve read MANY. So, thank you for this. I’m not lying when I say I want to read it again right off the bat (that hasn’t changed from my first read-through, I had the exact same feeling then), and I probably will return to it in the future.

Actually, screw it, gonna re-read it right now.
rjory chapter 51 . 8/22/2020
this was such a beautiful fic to read, and funny too, fantastic job!
traay chapter 51 . 8/19/2020
Amazing. Flipping Amazing. Great job
xLonely Soldierx chapter 3 . 8/13/2020
My heartstrings...sweet merciful Lord, MY HEARTSTRINGS! They've been pulled into warm, fuzzy, buttery KNOTS, and I'm only on Chapter 3!

I'd already started liking your story even before I'd finished the first chapter, but this chapter not only sealed the deal on my interest...it also turned my basic like into emphatic LOVE! This is gonna be a masterpiece, I can already tell!

Ok, back to reading I go...

xLSx
PetraScarlet chapter 13 . 8/13/2020
this book is so good I'm having a fangirl seizure- I love it
OneLittleSpark18 chapter 37 . 8/3/2020
So I read the Brotherhood Code story before reading this chapter, and now I know what the pink bracelet means as I read it! SQUEEEEEE!
Luna SaphireFox chapter 32 . 7/13/2020
This chapter made me fall in LOVE with this fanfic. I already loved the story and the cute moments bu drunk artsy made me laugh on a difficult day and harder than I’ve laughed in a LONG time. YOU are a GENIUS. Thank you for this story and ESPECIALLY this chapter.
Marimare12 chapter 1 . 7/12/2020
Rereading for the second time! I really enjoyed this story and it inspired me to begin fanfiction writing myself. I've always loved Fairy Tail but this made me love it even more. Brilliant writer, brilliant storyline, brilliant delivery.
I wish you would continue your other stories as well related and not related to this universe. Though it's totally understandable if you don't want to continue it anymore.
Anyway! I hope you read my review because from one author to another... Gosh you are amazing
~Marimare12
FireDragon484 chapter 51 . 7/9/2020
Man, this was an amazing read. There's a perfect mix of light-hearted, wholesome stuff, serious stuff, intense action, and humour. I'll def be rereading this fic in the future, thanks for writing it!
4,097 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »